Crayons! Jeff The Killer x Reader (Gender Neutral)

Jeff walked in through the front door, laughing. Ben was standing next to him. Not long after, you ran up to him hugging his tightly. "Daddy!" you yelled happily. Jeff almost fell over, causing Ben to laugh once again. You nuzzled into his chest, giggling. He put one hand on your lower back and the other on the back of your head. "Hi, sweetie." He bent down and kissed your forehead. "Did you miss me?" You nodded, hugging him tighter. 

"Damn, you two are so cute together." Ben said, smiling. Jeff glared at him. He picked you up, one hand underneath you, and the other around your waist. You placed your head on his shoulder. "You wanna colour?" he asked, his voice softer than usual. "Yeah." you mumbled. "M'kay." Jeff chuckled lightly. 

After bringing you to his room, Jeff sat you down on his bed and placed a (Your fav Agere show.) colouring and activity book in front of you with a box of crayons. You looked up at him and smiled. "So cute." He hummed in a sort of sing song tone, tracing a smile on your cheeks. He peppered you with kisses all over your face, making you giggle. You kissed his lips back. Jeff pressed his forehead to yours and smiled.

He kissed you one more time before rolling next to you and turning on the TV to (Show of your choice), the theme song playing quietly. Jeff turned the volume up a bit then wrapped an arm around you, nuzzling into your back. He hummed softly. "I love you so, so much, baby bunny." He said admirably. "I wuv you too." You responded. He squeezed you tightly one last time, then fell asleep.

_______

287 words.

Sorry it's kinda short  (っ'▽')っ 

I love, love, love You all SO SO much!!!