Chapter 1

Okay so this is my 2nd Fanfic but like my other one I didn't finish. Oops. Hehe I tried my best and I hope you'll like it. It might end up being like one that you've already read.

PLEASE

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!! &

FAN!!!!

Vanessa's POV

🎶 We gonna party like its 3012 tonight I wanna show you all the finer things in life so just for-

My phone was ringing.

The caller ID said "Mum"

Well I was in the middle of sleeping, it's 11:30am on a Saturday morning, I'm home. She must have gone out.

"Hello" I answered

"Vanessa I'm at the mall. I went shopping with your little sister. I will be home around 7pm. Make yourself lunch and breakfast."

"Oh okay mum bye love you"

"Love you too"

Ugh I'm so alone. I have no life. All I do is blog about Justin Bieber. Is it weird that I stalk him? Na I do it anyways.

I logged in on Instagram and realised I got 3 new followers and 14 likes with 5 comments.

I'll check those later.

OMG I just woke up and I'm bored. I don't have friends so I'm stuck alone.

Oh yeah I forgot I have a boyfriend.

I don't know if I should call him over.

Niall's POV

*yawning*

I just got up and it's 12pm.

All night I've been thinking of Vanessa.

I don't know but she is the first serious girlfriend and I can't get her out of my mind. She may be the geek/nerd out of the whole high school that has no friends but she is the only one that makes me smile. I love her foreal but I don't think she believes me when I tell her. Whenever I'm with her it's the best feeling. I smile and laugh with her. Making her smile is the best thing ever. She is just flawless.

I'm so fucking bored. I'll text Vanessa.

To: Vanessa

Hey babe:) -Niall

It took about a minute for her to respond and my frown went to a smile.

From: Vanessa

Hi! My mum and sister are gone till 7pm and I'm bored. My dad is home but he's watching TV. Can you come visit me? -Vanessa

Of course ill visit you whenever!

But this will be the first time I meet her dad. I'm kinda scared. What if he hates me and doesn't want me to be with Vanessa.

Stop Niall think positive.

To: Vanessa

Aw my babe is bored:( Sure I will come visit you whenever Princess. Be there in 15min. Bye Beautiful. -Niall

My phone vibrated a few seconds later.

From: Vanessa

Don't be sad you're coming to see me Niall! Aww I'm your princess I feel special. :) -Vanessa

Vanessa you're special! You're the most flawless gurl I know!

To: Vanessa