Part-1

This story is about 2 years back:
We had gave rent to a family and there is a beautiful aunt,let's consider her name as menaka, year her age was 43, but she is sexy only

Let's start the story:
This all happened in summer season &her family was staying , down at rent my mom and that aunt became friends and daily my mom would go at their home and spend time and my family was very interacted with their family. In starting I would not visit her home properly,but my mom would take me to their house.
When I saw her (Menaka)that time only ,i got hypnotized by her beauty and I slowly got mesmerized by her beauty. One day when I was going outside that time slowly breeze (air) was coming and the real beauty of her navel revealed in saree,I was seeing for a moment then, it went outside for my work. The 'navel' was very inviting that I couldn't sleep in nights, I don't remember how many nights are gone by just imagination of her navel,if i get sleep also in dreams i'm enjoying her,she made me fully mesmerized by her navel.

One day,I took a decision,that I will enjoy her navel in any case (situation).
From that day I would visit her home regularly and my mom was also happy that i,m mingling with them,but she doesn't know that I want to mingle with my navel queen. One day I had gone with my mom to her home and sat with her on the same sofa and she wore a nighty and I was getting very close to her and slowly started to rub my hand upon the nighty where hip is located and I could feel the hip and it's softness I was enjoying suddenly my mom told to why are you sticking to aunt sit properly, I told to mom there is no place here as her daughter was also sitting with us ,so her mom told to her that you sit down,but she told 'No' and I had to sit with her and sticking with her and I was enjoying like that,till the movie ended.
.
.
Continue in next part