Prologue

Witchy annoyingly pull the tall grasses away from her  skinny thighs while walking through the lane where her other co – campers are. 

 Her dad's camping ideas doesn't came to her mind that it will be his punishment for her. Being grounded for a week or a couple of months, confiscating her beloved gadgets and taking away her precious credit cards are the scenes she was preferred to hear for as her wonderful punishment for all the bullshits she did.

For being a bad girl , bad student and bad daughter in his dad's ass are the reasons why her father decided to give her an awesome reward like this . 

Being trap in a camping where having bunches of people she's not really familiar with and  a place that where truly far away from the city where she has no idea where that place exact location. And that was her great father punishment to make her trap to a camping that she won't ever like in the first place.

         And being gone for four to five days are giving her dearest dad to have a plenty of time to waste for her future beloved step mother , that thing she will never agreed till she lost her breath .

         The fact that their will be other woman who will replace her mother's title to their family is the last thing that Witchy would ever  wish to happen.

When Nathan came into picture. A 6ft tall scout man with brusque posture, dashing smiles and charming feautures .