My little love 3

Having sex was probably the only thing Theresia liked about her marriage,ignoring her other voice warning her that he might call her Abigail again.

She would never admit it how much she loved the feeling of being touched like she belonged to him and only him, the feeling of an orgasm breaking through so fat she could taste it.

She always pretended like she wasn't into it afterwards,she would be tying her robe back on while he was still clinging on to the remaining strength he had.

Theresia was obviously in love with him and was doing a good job pretending she wasn't.On her way to yhe Kitchen she ordered her maids that she trusted to boil her some ginger to flush her out.

She sat down with a sigh stretching her back ,hearing the cracks was satisfying to her.
In a different room she quietly waited for the tea to be delivered at her door,after hearing the knock she opened it and took the tray.

Today was the day she meets her lady in waiting and also discuss further about the Ball she and Sophia were planning. Theresia could careless about these random women coming into her home to lecture her,but the King was nice enough to select them for her .

She never signed up for it but when did she ever.Everything was out of her control.

Finally after her tea time was over she took a quiet relaxing bath surprisingly she got used to the maids in her bathroom.Her hair was also being washed before she became royalty her hair was in poor health but now her hair was always in best shape.

When it came to her gowns fun fact the Queen ordered the tailors only to sew dresses without corsets for her because The Queen saw her as as person that wasn't important so she gets those gowns. She couldn't have thanked her more for seeing her that low because she loves breathing and not being tortured.

She stood im the middle of the room with her arms spread wide open for the dress toenter her properly after a lot of clipping the dress was perfectly on her body. It was a bit tight in her tummy area but that was probably just because she was gaining weight.

Riding horses would probably be the best exercise for her but she first need to learn how to do so before she accidentally end herself

In a room next door her ladies in waiting curiously looked around the room they were placed in by a guard,the architecture was diffrent from their homes so it was a must to admire.

Their eyes snapped at the door when it opened revealing the now Princes Theresia of England . They dropped into a courtesy only getting back up when she demanded them to "definitely not getting used to that"she whispered to herself but Emilia chuckled in her head seeing that she still had her humor after getting married an heir of the most powerful Kingdom in the world.

Theresia say down in front of them already noticing the familiar faces including her half sister.

Introduce yourselves,go on"She clapped her hands together pointing at her friend Sabrina"Lady Sabrina Anderson" she smiled fanning herself nervously.