Paris makes you horny

Bang Chan as a switch. Strangers - fuck - fall in love and date.

I'm visiting Paris with my friend group. I went to a late night dinner with them. Ordering few drinks and laughing with them. When my eyes suddenly see this muscular, hot guy wearing all black, especially his open black dress shirt. I share so many glances with him, starting to feel so hot inside. Once his friends go get drinks and he sits down, I go talk to him. He is so polite and nice. His name is Christopher, fuck even his name is hot as hell.

"Take me to your place, hm?", I ask. He smiles, "Happily". He grabs my hand and  start walking towards the expensive looking hotel. "Almost there, princess", he smiles looking at me up and down. We walk into the elevator, going up to the 50th floor. I bite my lip, I hate nothing more than waiting. He seems to realise this and pulls me closer, against his chest. I kiss him passionately, my hand against the wall, next to his face. I separate ḿyself from him, looking at his lewd expression, Christopher is breathing heavily and blushing. "How do you want it?", I ask. He meets your hungry gaze and says "Call me master and do what you want with me tonight".

I smirk and kiss his lips, jaw, going down to his neck. First kissing gently, but then I start leaving pretty bruises on him. He moans into my neck and  I feel like losing control right then and there. I hold his jaw and deepen the kiss with my tongue while my free hand touches his already hard dick. He throws his head against the wall in response, trying to stay quiet by biting his lip. "Let your princess hear your pretty moans", I command. He whimpers but does as his told.

Finally the elevator is at the right floor and the ride there got you both breathless. Christopher takes my hand in his and walks us into the room. I look around the big white room, it looks expensive. I walk ínto the bedroom with him, I take his shirt off revealing beautiful abs and push him on to the bed. He gaps in suprise and pulls me close enough to feel his breath against my mouth. I feel his big hands on my hips, moving to squeeze my ass, making me moan and kiss him. Twirling our tongues around, while I grab his wrists and hold them down. ""Master, I didn't give a permission to touch me yet", I whisper into his ear. "P-please princess, I just really want to touch you, you are so damn hot", he says, looking desperate. "You can wait a bit longer, can't you?", I ask. He nods, looking a bit sad, how cute.

I get up to sit on him and take off my black minidress over my head, leaving me with black lace underwear. I feel unusually confident and safe, my chubby body usually makes me feel selfconcious, but the way he looks at me makes you feel so wanted and the dick poking my ass does too. I slowly open my bra and let my boobs gracefully down. I feel his dick twitching under me and I lie down on his chest, boobs against him. I don't leave an inch untouched with kisses and he loves it. Once Christopher is full of kisses and bruises I get up from his lap. First I take off my black lace panties, already soaking wet. Nex taking off Christopher's black suit pants and his boxers that have a wet spot on them.

"Would Master be a good boy and let me ride your face?", I ask. He groans, "Yes fuck...please", and grabs my hips placing me on his face. He starts eating me out slowly, his tongue doing circles on my clit while I start moving my hips back and forth. "Mmm that's it so good, Master", I moan throwing my head back. He sucks my clit slightly sending me a wave of pleasure. He looks at me from between my thick thighs, wanting to make sure he's doing well. I smile at him to reassure he's doing so well. His dick is wet from precum and throbbing so much. I increase my speed, getting close to cumming. I feel my legs starting to shake and Christopher holds me down by my hips while I ride him to my orgasm. I collapse next to him, "Fuck that was good Christopher", I say and turn to face him, breathless.

He looks hungrier than ever, waiting for permission to touch me. "You can touch me after I suck you off", I tell him. He gulps and nods. I lower myself to be face to face with his painfully hard dick. I grab the base and lick his lenght, slowly getting all of him inside my mouth. I start sucking him, moving my head up and down, increasing the speed. He's breathing is getting faster and he's locking his fingers with me, how cute. He cums into my mouth and throat, I take it all in despite tearing up a bit. I lift myself up to kiss him and we both already look fucked, with messy hair. "That was really good, Princess", he says and kisses me, deepening it with his tongue and turns me around on the bed, I'm on my back now. He looks at me with lust, kisses my neck and softly touching my boobs, grabbing them and fondling carefully. I moan into his mouth, keeping my hand on his cheek.