part 4 ~ i love you.

Andrews POV!!!!!

once we had finished filming the yt vid and everyone had left , it was only me , lexi and the camera crew left in the room. I grabbed lexis arm and lead her to the guest bedroom. We both sat down on the bed and she eventually spoke to me.

Lr ~ what was that for? *laughs*
Ad ~ I don't know , I just wanted to talk to you!
Lr ~ oh , well you could've told me haha!
ad ~ true haha!
Lr ~ anways , what do u wanna tell me?
Ad ~ I just wanted to know if you wanna hang out at my place tonight?
Lr ~ ofc I will Andrew! now let's get back to the others before they start assuming things!

Before I knew it , she grabbed my arm and lead me downstairs to the others . We all ended up filming Tik  toks and hanging out for the rest of the day. When it turned 4:30pm , most of the squad had gone home , it was only me , lexi , Pierson and Brent left.

ad ~ hey lex , u wanna go back to my place now?
Lr ~ yeah , let me just get my stuff from upstairs.
Pw~ Andrew , you two have only been friends for not even a day and she's already going to your place?? It's Brent's little sister too?
Ad ~ dw Pierson , we're not gonna do anything , we're just hanging out!!
Pw ~ *smirks*
Ad ~ whatever.

I didn't realise that lexi had already came downstairs. We said goodbye to Brent and Pierson then me and lex drove to Taco Bell. I ordered lexi a cheese quesadilla and a green baha blast and I ordered myself a taco and a red baha blast ( idk the flavours of them 😭😭) . Once we got our food , we blasted out music all the way back to my place. Once we got inside , lexi begged me to watch smile ( a horror movie if u don't know) with her so , I eventually gave in and agreed to watch it . She was ecstatic, she hugged me so tight and didn't let go. She's so cute , I love seeing her happy.

I prepared  the popcorn and turned off all of the lights , other than my led lights whilst lexi got changed into some of my clothes. When she came down , I couldn't help but stare at her. She's just so perfect. she sat next to me , grabbing her quesadilla and her baha blast. We both ate our food and eventually moved on to the popcorn.

One of the scenes had a jump scare in it , lexi jumped into my arms , clinging onto me . I hugged her back , feeling scared too. We stayed there for a minute and we locked eyes. I moved in closer to her , she moved in even closer. Our lips collided , leading into a passionate kiss , then into a make out session.

Lexi eventually pulled away , I was so disappointed yet happy. I wanted her to never stop kissing me , her lips were so soft and I felt as if all my problems had gone away.

Ad ~ yk , lex you're a really good kisser. Can we continue pleaseeeee? I begged.
Lr ~ Andrew , you're a good kisser too but no. we can cuddle tho??
She opened her arms wide so I could cuddle her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her waist. She eventually fell asleep so , I took that as an opportunity to admire her beautiful features.
"she's so perfect." I gently whispered.
I kissed her cheek and stroked her hair. I could see a small smile form on her face , but she just dug her head back into my neck and she kissed it a few times. Butterflies rushed into my stomach.
Ad ~ I love you sm lex. I said , bravely.
Lr ~ I love you more Andrew. she replied back.

I rubbed her back , speechless from what has just happened. I can't believe I was overthinking abt this today , it's been one of the best days of my life. at 11:45pm , we both fell asleep in each others arms on the sofa.

- ellie <3
691 words