Prologue

"When I was 12 I didn't know what I was doing and I ended up get soaked in a pond of water, that's what my parents think I'm like now" I say to Olivia turning around then sighing in front of her, my parents aren't like me and she knows that. They have a successful life they are both business managers and my dad used to be a politician.

"Don't listen to them" she smiles "they don't know what their talking about" she continues, " you can't say that" I reply "you know how successful they are, I don't think there has been a day where they haven't looked down at me and said are we sure she's ours, or look at us you can be like us if you study" I huff.

"You're an only child though, trust me you don't want anymore siblings or any" she tries to comfort me.

"That's the thing, I'm an only child I'm all they have to be successful, they don't want me to be a big flop" I sigh coming at a stop in front of my locker, "even if I was successful it would put to much pressure on me" I finish grabbing my books and hugging them tightly.

"Have you told them?!?! You know about how you want to go to NYU to study fashion and travel the world" she asks smiling "no" disappointment appears on her face "I tried, but they didn't listen they wanted to know about the test results for science" I grunt and head over to the science room.

"We have science now, we will get our results you tell them what you got, then bring up the travel" Olivia suggests "They will only do that if I got an A to A++ which as you know no one but Harvard, Princeton and people like that have gotten" I grunt as I hop on my chair Olivia doing the same.