~~Prologue~~

Y/N = Your Name

F/C = Favorite Color

C/N = Childs Name

===================================

Y/N Pov: 

Worry, Anger, Sadness, and Regret. These emotions (and many more may I add) were racing through my head. I came as quickly as I could when head about the missing children but more importantly that C/N was missing! 

I wasn't their parent. But I did pick them up after school and look after them until their parents got home. I was a babysitter, but I usually sat C/N. I'm so worried about them! I regret dropping them off to "Bring A Friend Day!".

C/N...They were so excited. They even told me that they had a big ball pit for the event. I mix of sadness and anger as I remember the last time a saw them. I really miss them. Their parents really miss them too... I need to find time. That's exactly why I'm here.

No one's Pov:

As Y/N parked their F/C car in the parking lot, they looked up at the kindergarten building they felt odd... They felt the such a happy place like a kindergarten, and the slight decay and dust in the walls and windows felt so out of place to them. As they got out of their car and walked up the steps to the buildings double doors they hesitated for a moment... but only for a moment. They took a look back to there car...then turned back and pushed open the doors not knowing what they got themselves into.

"Don't worry C/N... I'm commin, just hang on!"

==================================

I hoped you guys enjoyed it. I can't wait for your guys suggestions.

-Lavender