FRIENDSHIP IS NOT ALWAYS BE TRUE✨

Friendship is the sweetest relationship in this world which is more than every relationship.
Not getting true friends is a common thing in this world but finding a true friend is very difficult. Today I am going to tell you the story of one such friendship on this FRIENDSHIP DAY.

There was a girl, her name was Aradhana, she was good at studies and art. she had bad luck in friendship since childhood.Whomever she considered as a friend, they became her enemy due to misunderstanding and they always hurt and left her.
but she had a very good and best friend. whose name is Tina.Who used to study with her in the first class since childhood. They both studied and grew up together.And their friendship became stronger.
Apart from it, she used to talk to everyone, but in her heart she considered only Tina as her best friend. she trusted her best friend the most.
Years passed like this and both of them came to the eleventh standard. After that tina had made more new friends. with whom she started living more but Aradhana did not have any problem with this. But once she finds out that the girls she hangs out with are the wrong company for her. But Aradhana did not say anything to Tina. But that wrong company was having a very bad effect on Tina, neither she was focused in studies nor in any other things. She used to live and talk only with those childrens. Aradhana felt very bad seeing this. Tina was involved in boys and the wrong things, which Aradhana did not like at all. Aradhana always stayed away from all these things. And all the children who were involved in all these things. She stayed away from them too.
But she did not believe that Tina was also involved in all these things. Tina used to pretend to be simple and innocent in front of Aradhana, but in reality she was very stupid and shameless.
After knowing all this, Aradhana asks Tina about it but tina flatly denies that she is not like that. But Aradhana knew that Tina was not telling the truth. After knowing all this, aradhana explained to her that all the things she is getting involved in will affect her future.
Because Aradhana herself knew that all this was happening because of her bad company. That's why Aradhana explained a lot to Tina for many days. But she was not ready to understand. On the contrary, she was blaming Aradhana for exaggerating such a small matter. Tina's other friends were also supporting her wrongly. Due to which Aradhana was completely alone. Aradhana felt very sad that her friend was not understanding her. She explained to tina a lot more that what she is doing is very wrong, but Tina neither had any remorse for her mistake nor was she accepting any of her mistakes.
After all this, Aradhana got tired of explaining to Tina. Aradhana's parents also told her to stay away from Tina. Because sometimes when the person does not understand you, then you should go away from them.
The friendship in which lies, deceit or lack of trust is not true friendship. Aradhana stopped talking to Tina which did not bother Tina at all. She was happy with her new friends. She lost her oldest friend for her new friends.
After all this happened, Aradhana became very lonely. She studied alone in school, sat alone and had no friends. Aradhana used to cry whole day. But she was very strong as well as emotional and she did not give up at all. Forgetting everything, she went ahead. She concentrated a lot in studies. She would sit at the front desk everyday. His bond with all the teachers had become very good. At the same time, she made a lot of new friends, due to which all his loneliness was removed. Today Aradhana is very happy to take this decision because after this she has learned that the one whom you consider as your own is never your own and when the time comes, they shows you their reality but today Tina regrets her mistake but Maybe it was too late for her to accept her mistake.... because Aradhana had moved on in her life.

The moral of this story is that sometimes you should listen to your own people because whatever your own people say, they say it for your good. It is common in today's generation, children are so much involved in all these things that they change their thinking, they think that all these things are cool but in reality all these things are fool. This will not only harm your future but also spoil your mind and thinking, so it is better to stay away from all these things in this age. Always learn to accept your mistake, if someone is showing you the right path, then follow it and move forward. Because one day everyone regrets their mistake, before it is too late, you should accept your mistake. You should always respect other's feelings because the more you hurt other people, the more you will be hurt one day.But yes, if you know that your friend is doing something wrong or walking on the wrong path, then instead of supporting them, you should explain them with love, because the one who supports them in the wrong is also wrong or if you support them in wrong. then it is not true friendship.
Friendship is the precious relationship in this world, so never misunderstand your friend, respect their feelings, never hurt them, don't say anything that hurts them, don't support them in wrong because there is only one friend who is with you in every moment. even if there is a fight or resentment, but the love of friendship will never decrease..

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY

I hope you liked this story and learned a lot from it.