Chapter 1

Ever since I started school in first grade I have always been last in the order of merits. Teachers will often scold me for getting answers wrong in class. And my exercise books were always filled with red ink, everyone in my school knew me as the Dumb kid. I always struggled to keep up with my classmates and I often felt left behind. Ronald! Sarah called my name. Sarah and I had been best friends since 2nd grade she was very smart and always scored high marks on tests and she never judged me or made fun of me for being dumb. Aren't you going for lunch she said with a worried look no I replied I am not hungry. Well, I already collected your food for you so you have to eat. Fine, I reluctantly ate. We ate in silence for about seven minutes then I finally spoke, Sarah, She looked up at me do you think I am dumb? She looked confused and finally said of course not you are the smartest most extraordinary person I know. Then why am I always last in class in fact the whole school? That's not true she said as she puts her hand on my shoulder you are just I flower ready to bloom. For some reason, I kept those words close to me.

Later during science period our teacher, Mr. Nimo grouped the whole class into five different groups. Luckily I was in Sarah's group which made both of us very happy. Each group had a different task appointed to them, ours was to demonstrate how a volcano erupts. After school, Sarah decided to come to my house to work on the project she brought all the art supplies we needed to handcraft the Volcano.
5 hours later both of us were exhausted and we weren't even halfway done. It was getting late so Sarah decided to go home, which meant I had to work on the project alone, which was going to be difficult since Sarah was the one telling me what to do and doing most of the work.