just a normal day

Y/n pov

Thank Primus schools over, now all I've got to do is get away from "hey mute freek where you going all we want to do is chat" Vincent school bulliy and biggest pain in my aft, I'm about to walk away when one of Vincent's goons grabs my hood wyll he gose over to a brown haird boy and says "well it's my lucky day double beating my favourite" once he finishes his sentence were both gone I drop the kid of at KO burger I go to the vending machine and drink some special blue liquid that keeps me alive.

When I see a motorbike pull up and the driver vanishes into thin air like a holiform or something, when Jack, someone from school goes up to the bike and sits on it, but it doesn't like it when 2 purple cars pull up.

That's when I decided to help. I hopped on in front of him. I winked at the motorbike, and she got the memo. So we began to drive. we dropped Jack off in an ally but had to rescue him again. Whilst we're being shot at, we jump under a bridge, and once we are off the motorbike, it I mean she transformed, and then all he'll brock lose.

..........................................................................  .....................

I'm not sure 😕 
what do you think