The EndGame 2

Year 8 is finished. A lot of stories have been written, assessments finished, and events attended. The whole thing was a train wreck but things can only change from here. As we head to Year 9, the lessons shrink from 1hr to 50mins. A tutor group switch has occurred so I change from 8W to 9E. Me and Azurite were already together but we shall now be with Topaz. I think Morganite's gone for good but I swear I probably just jinxed myself. The updates to this have been very scarce and I promise that is mainly due to busyness. There's an idiot called 'Jet' in my Y8 class that tried to flirt with me and my aroace brain just went: Oh hell no; and just ignored. Life has been unfair to the friend group but we have each other. We're the Crazy Crew. Yes that's what we call ourselves, there's a family tree and everything. The youngest (Kunzite) is pure chaos. Idk what to say other than, termly updates seem plausible now.
Wattpad stories got a forced hiatus cuz school but I think I might rewrite Kipo as I caused many inconsistencies with how Rosie referred and interacted with people and some dialogue feels unnatural. Mandu, for example. Rosie, loves Mandu, fed her and agreed on her being cute but as soon as she got to Wolf she was totally fine with eating Mandu with absolutely no hesitation and when she says 'but I found company', it implies that Kipo is unwanted to her and she doesn't want Kipo around.
Yeah, I just analysed my own story..
Connections will take ages cuz I forgot the story that comes after it. I know the main gist of it but I need to remember specifics. Plus I can't remember what the next ep is 🤣.
Any other projects will come out in due time.
And the prey one is under extreme evaluation right now, trying to make the climax work before I even made the buildup.