Sexy Time

Kakashi pushed you roughly against the wall pinning your hands and kissing you passionately then roughly without his mask on. You could feel the heat radiating off your face and the wetness coming down your legs, slipping his warm tongue in your mouth, you couldn't stop moaning even if you tried you've been waiting for this forever. You grinned slightly on him, he groaned then slowly went up your shirt, the feeling made you shiver, his warm hands rubbing your sides then creeped up and toke your gray shirt right off, throwing the useless clothing on the floor. Then taking his vest and shirt off then his head protecter, you could feel his muscular chest against yours the sensation driving you over the edge, without control you moved your hand to his hard member, he groaned sexily in your mouth. The sound made you even wetter, Kakashi then slid his hands to your shorts and sliding them down exposing your underwear now. You then unbuckle his pants and also slid those down, he suddenly grabbed your legs and putting around his waist,roughly pushing you to the wall. You could feel his hard member against your legs causing you to moan loudly causing him to smirk sexily in the crock of your neck, Kakashi sucked on your neck trying to find your sweet spot as soon as he did he bit down and slide his warm tongue across it then sucked hard on it causing you to moan and say his name shyly. Coming back to your face he kissed you sweetly as you but your hands from his shoulders to his face. He made his way to his bed and tossed on to the soft bed then crawly on top your hot body, he attacked your neck once more then slip his hands to your bra strap taking is off in seconds you went to cover your big breast but was pinned down. He smirked at the sight and began to suck and bite down on your right nipple then licking it slowly then started messaging your left then did the same to the other, you bit you lip trying to hold in you moans but it didn't work so well. Kakashi then slid his way down to your panties, pulling them off throwing the soaked panties somewhere in the room. Trying to close your legs but Kakashi didn't allow it, putting his middle finger inside you making you moan, his finger moving in and out of you driving you crazy then he added a second, you clenched the sheets tightly.