Chapter 1: Opening Day: G Freddy's pov

"You can do this you got this your Freddy Frazbear" I told myself in my mirror "let's go" I walked out my room microphone and stand in my hand. "Freddy are you ready" "yes Bonnie of course I am what about you" "yes totally let's rock" we walked in the main area where we met the others. "Are you ready Freddy" Chica chimed in "we are when ye are captain" Foxy said then kids started running in the pizzaplex with parents behind them hours later........................the pizzaplex is finally closed for the day everyone went off to do their own thing I got up off the stage "hmmmm what should I do. Should I bowl with Bonnie, or jam with Chica, or hang out with Foxy and Mangle decisions, decisions I think I'll go bowling with Bonnie so I headed to Bonnie Bowl minutes later....................I'm in the elevator that goes to Bonnie Bowl the doors opened I walked out the elevator now to look for Bonnie seconds later................. I found him he's bowling in the alley winning like usual "hey Bonnie mind if I join" he turns towards me "Strike" the machine says "yayyyyyy a strike and yes Freddy buddy why not but you know I'll win tho" "I know but it's okay" "well whatever you say Freddy let's do this" "heck yeah Bonnie" then we started our bowling game.