🍋~Puppy~🍋

-Miu Iruma Pov-

"Hey, Kokichi! You better not try anything, you Abortion!" I said, then I laughed, Kokichi is a little whore who bullies me everyday. But my hot and sexy girlfriend, Killer-tits always saves me.

"Nehehe! You cum whore! Do you Think I won't bully you again?" The lying little abortion exclaimed, That stupid grape.

"You know my lovely girlfriend will save me!" I said with confidence. I am the best out of all these idiots, except my small Titted Girlfriend.

"Nishishi! She is being bothered by the space idiot right now! So sit down, you dog!"

"...He is bothering her..?" I said, and soon, I was filled with rage, and hatred for the dumb idiot called Kaito Momota.

"I'll be back Abortion.." I stomped away, That grape was laughing.

"Nehehe, good luck...Boy he is getting killed tonight." I heard the abortion mutter after I fully left.

-Maki Harukawa Pov-

The space idiot was being a bother, Talking to me about space and love. Why should I care. I have a Hot sexy big titted goddess to go to, but when won't let me go.

"Don't leave me Maki-roll! I need to show you how-" The space idiot was cut off by a familiar angry Ahem.

"BACK AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND MOTHER FUCKER." My big titted horny goddess, Pulled out a knife at the Purple haired space boy. And he immediately ran off. I wanna fuck her so bad right now..

"That was hot..~" I exclaimed, and Miu laughed.

"You are hotter~~" She replied

"Fuck me senseless." I said slyly. Miu smirked, and dragged us to her lab.

-3rd person P.O.V- |This is where smut is, if you don't like it, skip it.|

"So...Shall we get started." Maki said, topping Miu, with a Knife to her neck.

"Fuck me...Hot stuff." Miu scoffed, Horny as fuck.

The brown haired assasin puts a collar on Miu, including a leash and rips her clothes off with the knife. Maki turns Miu, and wraps her leash around her hand, and starts slapping Miu's ass. Miu was already moaning, and Maki puts her own clothes all round the room. Miu moaning louder, but Maki stopped, And Miu whimpered.

"Stay still, You fucking slut." Miu complied,looking all sorts of ways at maki's body, Drooling. Maki put a Gag in miu's mouth, and ties her up, and starts scissoring her. Miu muffled moans of pleasure were getting maki on. Starting to go harder, Miu was tearing up from pleasure, feeling her leg being pulled, She doesn't like taking it easy afterall. Miu was getting closer to climax, but not fully. Miu was loving it. Maki was loving it too. When suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

"U-umm M-Miu- I need a machine...For-" It was shuichi, and maki removed the gag for a second for her to speak.

"LATER, POOICHI, I AM B- aaa-aah~ BUSY..." Miu yelled, and maki put the gag back in her mouth.

"O-ok...!" Shuichi left, probably knowing what's she's busy with. Then maki kept scissoring her, and Miu's moaning was muffled, and she was drooling, and it was coming from the gag. After awhile Miu finally climaxed, and Maki free'd her from her restraints.

"Next time, I won't go so easy on you, You fucking dog." Maki sharply said

"OH YES, PLEASE~~" Miu exclaimed in horniness, and Maki got her clothes back on, and cleaned Miu with nearby tissues. And gave Miu her spare clothes.

End of 🍋~Puppy~🍋

I am so sorry, This is my first time doing smut- besides, it's harder with girls. Anyways, this is a GIFT for my 2 Irumaki friends on my discord server. Who always do stuff like this. Soo- Anyways, Please suggest to me future chapters 😅 Cya!

Word count : 639