Day with the Devil

You and Lucifer are laying near some shops, cuddling on a patch of grass. It's strangely peaceful, just you two together, blocking out the rest of the world. You turn around to face him, his dark brown eyes mesmerising you.
"I love you, did you know that?" You say, smiling, stroking his stubble gently, feeling it under your touch. "I do, i love you too.." He replies, kissing your forehead, pulling you closer.

You stay like this for a while, cuddling each other, occasionally smiling and kissing. The moment is interrupted when one of your friends calls you both over, saying it's urgent. You and Lucifer get up, he snakes his arm around your waist, and you start running. As you're running through different shops, you both start giggling and laughing. "Lucifer stop! People are looking." You say, laughing hysterically. He ignores you, and continues running with his arm around you, laughing.

You haven't had this much fun in years, and the fact that it's with him makes it so much better. You're so in love with him, he completes you, he makes you feel safe.

He trips over something, falling to the floor, still laughing. "Oh my god, luci! Are you okay?" You ask, kneeling down, checking for any injuries. "Yes darling, I'm okay, don't worry." He says, smiling and getting up, wrapping his arm around you. You continue to run towards your friend, still laughing hysterically. You get to your friend, confused as you see no emergency. "What's happened?" You ask, pulling lucifer closer. "Oh, there's no problem! I just wanted to see you two together, you're so cute!" She says, giggling.

You blush heavily, burying your face in his chest, feeling him pull you closer. "Thank you.." You mumble, looking up to see Luci smile. You love his smile, it brightens your day. You step out of his embrace, "So, did you need anything else, or can we go?" You ask, gesturing to Lucifer. "No, you can go." She laughs, winking at you as you walk away.

"Can we go home now?" He complains, walking to the car with you. "Yea, come on Luci!" You say, sitting in the passenger seat. He turns to you, takes your hand and looks into your eyes. "I love you, so much.." He says, looking at you, searching for any sign of rejection.
You lean in and kiss him, "I love you too.."
He smiles like a little kid, starting the car and driving you both home.

He's your soulmate, he makes you feel safe, he is yours and you are his. Nothing will ever change that, you're so in love with him.

More parts coming soon! Updates may be slow but they'll be good! I love you all😈