Chapter 6 - Personal Space Issues

Y/n: Gaeul noona can you climb down from my back?

Gaeul: But I'm comfy.

She had been up there for a while. Since I left my bed she had climbed onto me. I think she enjoyed being tall for once.

Y/n: Get down.

I felt her slap my head making me stop in place.

Gaeul: Is that how you talk to your noona?

Y/n: Why did you slap me?

Gaeul: Because someone needs to learn their manners.

Y/n: Please get down.

Gaeul: Hm...take me to Yujin first.

Y/n: Yep.

I walked over to Yujin who was sat waiting for our manager to arrive before our schedule.

Gaeul: Hey Yujin look what I can do.

Yujin: Be tall for once?

Gaeul: Nope. Watch this~

I suddenly felt her move and get closer to me until a soft pair of lips made contact with my cheek.

Y/n: Huh?

Gaeul: I can and will do this for the ending fairy today.

Yujin: Nope! I'm not allowing it! No!

Wonyoung: Why are you shouting?

Yujin: Wony we have a mission.

Wonyoung: What mission? Are you ill?

Yujin: We can't let Gaeul kiss Y/n for todays ending fairy!

There was a sudden look of determination in her face as she nodded at Yujin and then walked over behind me and wrapped her arms around Gaeul to separate her from my back. I then felt her begin to try to pull her off which resulted in Gaeul clinging onto me harder. To try to keep a hold of me Gaeuls legs suddenly dug into my side.

Y/n: N-Noona that hurts.

Gaeul: Wonyoung let go you are hurting him.

Wonyoung: I'M hurting him? Your little legs are basically inside his stomach!

Gaeul: They wouldn't be if you didn't pull me!

Y/n: Yah!

My sudden outburst seemed to alert the two as well as the maknae who was peacefully eating her cereal until I shouted. Her spoon dropped into the bowl making a small splash that was heard through the dorm as everyone was dead silent. They had never heard me shout before and this was their first time ever reacting to it.

Y/n: Off.

Gaeul: Y-Yes. Of course.

I felt her get off my back and then went and changed in my room. For the rest of the day I was sat quietly and hardly spoke to the girls. However I made sure to apologise to Leeseo for surprising her.

Date: 06/12/21

A day off allowed me to go home. I was still talking less to the girls well mainly Yujin, Gaeul and Wonyoung.

Dad: How is it? Are any of the girls your type?

Mum: We already know that they are. Yujin and Wonyoung are in the group.

Y/n: Neither of them are my type.

Dad: Well I mean we do know of your first idol crush. Maybe its a similar situation?

Y/n: W-What do you mean?

Mum: We remember a certain some one wanting to go to Starship for a certain reason. Your attention was caught by a certain Chinese girl.

Y/n: Don't know what you are talking about.

Dad: Cheng-

Y/n: Ok I get it! Where are you going with it.

Mum: What's she called. The Japanese girl? R-

Dad: Rei.

Mum: Ah that's right! She's really pretty. I bet you like her~

Y/n: No! I'm a professional. I-I also have a girl I like already.

Dad: Really? Who?

Y/n: Um...uh...

I really didn't know who to say. I just needed to think of an idol.

Y/n: Y-Yoon?

Mum: What group is she in?

Y/n: StayC...

Mum: Oh! I've head of them.

Y/n: Mhm.

Dad: Have you met her yet?

Y/n: No. But I could ask my company...

Mum: You could?

Y/n: Yeah...I could probably see if we could collab on something...

Dad: Go for it! I met your mother at a work meal. Who knows what could happen if you meet her.

Y/n: I-I wonder how my biological parents met...or why they got rid of me...

Mum: Baby. We have talked about this so many times. It doesn't matter. Are you happy with us?

Y/n: I'm really happy mum.

Mum: Then...do you want me and dad to try to find them?

Y/n: Y-You would?

Dad: Only if you do something with that Yoon girl. We both know your mother will support you.

Y/n: Yeah...

I returned to the dorm that evening and blanced all my members without even realising.

Y/n: Yoon...how am I supposed to work with her?

Liz: Did you say Yoon oppa?

Y/n: Yeah why?

Liz: Like StayCs Yoon?

Y/n: Yeah.

Liz: Why? You already have us.

Y/n: I-Its personal...

Liz: Its bothering you. Why is she so important?

Y/n: She just is...

Yoon...I know you from somewhere. You name and face are so familiar. What makes you seem like that? I need to know. I will fond out. Some how I will figure out if I know you.

Y/n: You girls had dinner yet?

Liz: Nope. We were just about to make it. Well me and Rei. The others were gonna go out together.

Y/n: I'll eat in with you two. I really don't feel like going out.

Liz: I'll be sure to tell the chef.

She walked out of my room to I guess tell Rei to make enough food for three of us. I laid down on my bed and opened the bedside table draw to grab something not even Yujin who probably knew the most about me had discovered.

Y/n: Who gave me this ring? Its a perfect fit...it was always too big for me but now its a perfect fit.

I debated whether or not to put the ring on...

Rei: Oppa! Come eat!

Her shout alerted me and I put the rong away before heading to join them.