07 | The First Trouble in Paradise

_____________________________________________________________

Long Update alert!

Total Words - 3346

PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE & COMMENT.

Song  - Tomake Chuye Dilam (Shreya Ghoshal)

_____________________________________________________________

07 | The First Trouble in Paradise

I have booked a private dining room - 11A at Jamavar, Leela Palace. The reservation is under my name.

Sender - M. Dogra

Time - 10 : 30 am

The driver left to park the car in the parking area of the hotel after dropping her at the main entrance.

She read the message Mahadevan had sent her in the morning and walked in as the guards and the two doorkeepers bowed and welcomed her into the place of their employment.

"Good Evening Ma'am, How may I help you?" The receptionist greeted her with the customary bow of head and a smile.

"I have a prior reservation in the restaurant Jamavar for today's evening." She replied.

"Under whose name, Madam?" The receptionist questioned further while moving towards the system kept nearby.

"Hinduja Rao"

"Your name and photo ID, Madam?" She said while typing vigorously on the keyboard.

"Hinduja Rao." Opening the zip of her navy blue colored office satchel, she searched for her ID card. In the corner, on the left was her services ID card, and on the right was her Aadhar card. She picked out her services ID card and passed it to the receptionist.

"Ma'am, I am sorry again for interfering but just for security reasons since you are a bureaucratic official, can you please tell me the reason for the booking?" The receptionist did try to look apologetic.

"Just a reunion with college friends." She said, looking directly into the receptionist's eyes.

"Alright, Madam, a private dining room has been booked under the specified name. One of our support staff members from here shall escort you to the designated room." She turned around a bit and called for someone, "Subodh, please escort ma'am to Jamavar, private dining room no. 11B."

"Sure, Ma'am." A young lad of around twenty-four in the managerial staff uniform turned from the reception lady and smiled at her, "Ma'am, please." He made a gesture with his right hand to follow him.

Hinduja faintly smiled back and nodded.

Now that she noticed, men in black formals were standing not only in front of the hotel entrance but also inside the hotel at every corner. As she followed the man in charge of escorting her to the dining room, the number of men in black only increased - the same kind that she had seen on the day of her marriage, outside the courtroom.