The Big Date!

Wyatt and Y/n were walking through the city and towards the Froyo Shop were Coach was giving out his famous and yet delicious Froyo.

Coach: Oh hey guys,you guys must be here to try out my Froyo huh?

Wyatt:Right heh,it looks really good...would you like to order first y/n?

Y/n: O-oh um..s-sure heh um...I would like the Peanut butter and bones please?

(I think that's what it was called right..? Lmk in the comments)

Wyatt:Oh I would like the same thing.

Coach: Alright I gotcha both,2 peanut butter and bones froyo coming right up.

*The coach began to make The two their froyo's as he gave them to them as y/n was getting her money out wyatt stopped her with a warm smile*

Wyatt: Don't you worry Doll,I'll pay don't worry ok?

Y/n: A-are you sure..? I don't mind paying after all.
Wyatt: no no I'm positive,I'm paying and that's that ok?

*Wyatt laughed while paying Coach as he then lead y/n to a table and set the froyo's down before pulling out a chair for her to sit*

Y/n: o-oh thank you Wyatt,I really appreciate it hehe.

Wyatt: No problem,so Addison told me that you are new here?

Y/n: O-oh yea heh well...I am but Im still getting used to it here is all...

Wyatt: it's fine I understand,me and my pack are still getting used to it here as well.

Y/n: Oh well at least we have something in common hehe.

Wyatt: Yea your right haha.

*Y/n and Wyatt began to eat their froyo's while chatting*

Y/n: So...that necklace..what does it do..? Is it like a normal necklace or?

Wyatt: No...its called a moonstone...me and my pack wear it to keep us from getting sick and dying..more of our pack are getting sick and we came to Seabrook to find our leader...so she can help us find the Moonstone...that's why my sister Willa was so tense this morning...

Y/n: Oh yea...I'm sorry about that as well...but don't worry...I can help you find what your looking for...maybe it's someone I know...or my friends...?

Wyatt: Well...I don't know if my sister Willa will agree to that but we will see tomorrow..

*Y/n nodded as she suddenly felt her moonstone glow as she began to cough a bit in her arm but she cleared her throat,Wyatt instantly noticed the glowing of her moonstone as he cleared his throat*

Y/n: I-im so sorry...um...I guess it went down the wrong way you know?

Wyatt: Haha yea I understand.Hmm I have a question if you don't mind y/n?

Y/n: Hm? Oh sure go ahead Wyatt.

Wyatt: Were did you get that moonstone?

*Y/n tensed up as she fidgeted with her moonstone and looked at the ground*

Y/n: Well I-i dont actually know...I found it on the ground one day in the woods when I was smaller and I kept it every sense...I don't know what it's for but it was beautiful and it made me feel..idk...more powerful I guess...I don't know how to describe it...

Wyatt's mind: Instresting...she could be the link to our alpha...

Wyatt:You know y/n...you don't act or seem like the other girls here y/n....you seem different you know?

*Wyatt placed his hand on top of hers softly as he smiled warmly*

Y/n: I do...?
*Y/n began to blush softly while forming a small smile while looking into his eyes*

Wyatt: Yes of course you do...I was thinking...you should come over to the cave sometime and meet my friends and pack officially?

Y/n: O-oh um...w-well s-sure that sounds great.

Wyatt: How about I walk you back home yea?

Y/n: That would be lovely thank you Wyatt.

*Y/n and Wyatt walked back to y/n's house after finishing up their froyo's as soon as they got her doorstep Wyatt hugged y/n with a smile and laugh*

Wyatt: I had a great time Y/n,I can't wait to do it again.

Y/n: Me too Wyatt..thank you again for tonight.

*Wyatt kissed her cheek before running off into the woods and back to the cave as soon as y/n walked in and shut the door while sighing happily*

Y/n: He is so amazing....until next time mon Chéir...

Wyatt: *Wyatt was so happy that he howled in the moonlight*

*Willa and Wynter walked to him while smirking and crossing their arms*

Willa: So how was this "date" with this secret person?Was it a dream come true?

Addi: So how did it gooooo? Was it a dream come true...!
*Addi smirked while hugging y/n*

Wyatt and Y/n: You have no idea..!

(Thank you guys for reading my stories!! I really appreciate it! You guys are amazing,thank you for getting me to number # nine!I have never written a book before besides my bakugo x reader so far but I didn't know it was that good LOL so thank you guys.I will continue to do my best! Stay hydrated and be safe,I will try to post during the week but if I don't, I will let you guys know or I will post on the weekends but mainly probably during the week most likely! Love you my little Wolfies!🙏💜💙🐺🌌✨)