Bio

(You don't have to look like the picture above imagine it as your oc If you want to the character will just have Nahida's powers, wisdom and backstory)

Name: (Name)

Alies: buer, lesser lord (Name)

Age:500 

Occupation: god ???trailblazer???

Hair color: H/c (hair color)

eye color: E/c (eye color)

Skin color: S/c (skin color)

Path: wisdom

"Those who follow the "Wisdom" path admire wisdom, elusive, and secretive behavior."

Gameplay description:Deals extraordinary amounts of single-target damage as well as Applies buffs to alies

Introduction

I had a very, very long dream...
In it, people were holding hands, dancing in a circle, be they sages or fools, dancers or warriors, puppets or statues of gods...
That dancing circle embodied everything about the universe. Life has always been the end, while it is wisdom that shall be the means.

—Buer

Despite her status as Sumeru's Archon, Lesser Lord (Name) has little power over her nation's affairs. Due to her isolation inside the , no one in Sumeru other than the sages of has seen her since her birth 500 years ago. The sages rarely speak to Lesser Lord (Name), and rule over Sumeru in her place.

Although Lesser Lord (Name) is isolated from the outside world, she is capable of limited contact with it. As the First Akasha Terminal, her consciousness is linked to the , not only giving her access to the Akasha's stores of knowledge, but also allowing her to possess people by occupying their consciousnesses, although out of respect for her people's free will she only chooses to possess the bionic puppet .She is also capable of appearing in the dreams of people across Sumeru.

Lesser Lord (Name) frequently intervenes in the lives of people across Sumeru, having once saved from an earthquake by channeling her power through the mad scholars exiled there. However, since her influence is subtle, stories about her are relegated to rumors and urban legends; even the Akademiya's sages cannot confirm her activities in the outside world.

Because of her isolation, most people know little about Lesser Lord (Name), even inside her own nation. Sumeru Akademiya promotes the worship of the deceased over Lesser Lord (Name), causing most people to be apathetic towards her and worship Greater Lord Rukkhadevata instead. However, Lesser Lord (Name) does have a few followers, especially among the in , who celebrate her birthday with the . "Lesser Lord (Name)" is also considered to be a term of endearment.

Personality

When finally met by the Astral express, Lesser Lord (Name) shows herself to be an elusive and secretive individual, rarely leaving the Sanctuary of Surasthana or revealing her identity. She instead opts to utilize methods like telepathy and possession to communicate to humans. As a result of her lack of socializing she has a somewhat poor grasp of social interaction and comes off as a bit eccentric and distant and admits to needing to study human emotions more. She confesses to having a fondness for analogies, which she uses frequently in her speech and when answering questions. Like many in Sumeru, she dislikes giving direct answers and prefers people discover them on their own, believing this a better path to wisdom.

(Name) also suffers from low self-esteem, a product of the way her people, particularly the Sages, treat her, and like them considers herself to be greatly inferior to Rukkhadevata and blames herself for her country's disappointment and apathy towards her. As a result she resolves to remain secretive and work on becoming a better god and letting the Sages continue running things, for the time being. However, she states that she would take action if they stepped out of line.

Talents

name: akara 

Type: normal attack

Normal Attack
Performs up to 4 attacks that deal Dendro DMG to opponents in front of her.

Charged Attack
Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to deal AoE Dendro DMG to opponents in front of her after a short casting time.

Plunging Attack
Calling upon the might of Dendro, Nahida plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path. Deals AoE Dendro DMG upon impact with the ground.

name: All schemes to know

type: skill

Sends forth karmic bonds of wood and tree from her side, dealing AoE Dendro DMG and marking up to 8 opponents hit with the Seed of Skandha.
When held, this skill will trigger differently.

Hold
Enters Aiming Mode, which will allow you to select a limited number of opponents within a limited area. During this time, Nahida's will be increased.
When released, this skill deals Dendro DMG to these opponents and marks them with the Seed of Skandha.
Aiming Mode will last up to 5s and can select a maximum of 8 opponents.

Seed of Skandha
Opponents who have been marked by the Seed of Skandha will be linked to one another up till a certain distance.
After you trigger on opponents who are affected by the Seeds of Skandha or when they take DMG from (including Burgeon and Hyperbloom DMG), Nahida will unleash Tri-Karma Purification on the opponents and all connected opponents, dealing Dendro DMG based on her ATK and Elemental Mastery.
You can trigger at most 1 Tri-Karma Purification within a short period of time.

Name: illusory heart

type: elemental burst

Manifests the Court of Dreams and expands the Shrine of Maya.

When the Shrine of Maya field is unleashed, the following effects will be separately unleashed based on the Elemental Types present within the party.

: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the DMG dealt by Tri-Karma Purification from "" is increased.: While Nahida remains within the Shrine of Maya, the interval between each Tri-Karma Purification from "All Schemes to Know" is decreased.: The Shrine of Maya's duration is increased.

If there are at least 2 party members of the aforementioned Elemental Types present when the field is deployed, the aforementioned effects will be increased further.

Even if Nahida is not on the field, these bonuses will still take effect so long as party members are within the Shrine of Maya.

name: compassion illuminated

1st ascension passive

When unleashing , the Shrine of Maya will gain the following effects:

The of the active character within the field will be increased by 25% of the Elemental Mastery of the party member with the highest Elemental Mastery.
You can gain a maximum of 250 Elemental Mastery in this manner.

2nd ascension passive

Awakening Elucidated

Each point of Nahida's beyond 200 will grant 0.1% and 0.03% to Tri-Karma Purification from .
A maximum of 80% Bonus DMG and 24% CRIT Rate can be granted to Tri-Karma Purification in this manner.

3rd ascension passive

on all things meditated

Nahida can use to interact with some harvestable items within a fixed AoE. This skill may even have some other effects...