The Friend

morning comes and i cant wait to your face. a picture is not enough for me; i need to see you in person your hair, your lips, your eyes. your eyes the most intriguing thing about you. i just can't help to stare at them, yet you allow me to. your the one who told me to. you didn't allow me to look away, and since then i haven't. at least ive tried not to. the last time i've looked into your eyes you were standing playing with the umbrella i brought from home because i believed it was going to rain. i looked up at you, and you at me me with your big cute eyes. After that, i haven't been able to look at them. like if you don't allow me to anymore.on the way to school, i think of different conversations we can have. each time i plan something, it just doesn't happen. lately you haven't been there either. the day before you weren't. at times i get a feeling that you like me, but that you're upset with me. i just wonder if i tell you my feelings, will you tell me yours. i hate overthinking things because i don't know for sure if i'm right or if my mind is playing games with me.at school, i hate where i sit. i could easily see when you arrive but you could see me waiting alone. i could tell when you do get to school. you are unique person, even though you do dress as a typical skater. i feel you notice when i look at your table. though it could have been a coincidence, i feel you went with your friends to the snake bar each time on purpose. i feel you don't go to your first period right away for a reason. its conceited to think that you are doing these things to mess with my mind, but it could be possible, cant it?many thing i do are on purpose. the reason i walk to class as soon as possible, so you might over hear me talk with my friends. the reason i talk a bit louder of the dumbest things, so you know i am funny. the reason it's always about guys, so i could get you jealous.that is if you do get jealous. it appears that way, but it could be me overthinking things again. after break, after trying to get your attention, i just can't wait for the boring class i have to be over with, so i could see you again, even if it's just for a few seconds.after not being able to see his face for 4th, lunch, or 5th, i finally get to go to the period i have with him. true torture for sure. "should i hum the song from the band he asked me to look up?" i think. i dont do it though because he's not there. how horrible. he left early. i just can't help to stare at his chair all period. after school i go straight home, as well. there really isn't a reason to stay if i'm going to stay alone for an hour or two in the end.at home i continue looking at the pictures. i am a creep and i admited. i just need to see you. i cant help  but to draw one of those pictures. i just like you so much. i dont know if i would call it obsession, but people with right minds would. i call it wanting someone i can't have. i know i can't have him. i cant put my fingers through his hair. i can't kiss those lips. i can't look into his eyes anymore. i should give up, but something doesn't allow me to. i just don't know what.