10

*2 days later*
It was Monday. The first day of the last week of school. I was still in an arm sling from my injury. As I walked the crowded and loud halls of Sherman oaks, I saw people staring at me, well mostly my arm. Turns out I fractured it and had to be in a sling for most of the summer. I was pretty bummed out, but I was trying to focus on the good. Even though I can't swim until August, I can still do plenty of fun things with my friends.

As I walk up to my friend group, and sit on a sofa next to them, I notice the stressed look on Devis face.
"Devi, what's wrong? You've been stressed for weeks." I ask.

"Oh... Uhm. Nothing." She mumbles.
"Tell us!" Eleanor Demands.
"Fine... I didn't get into any ivy leagues... I lied to my mom, and I didint know she was going to tell literally everyone. I'm surprised I've kept it a secret this long."
Me, El, and Fab sat there shocked for a second, when suddenly, Fab breaks the silence.
"Erm.. I've been lying to... I didn't apply to Yale. I applied to Princeton." Fabiola whispers.
"You what?!" Devi exclaims. As she gets up and storms away.
"Devi, wait!" Fabiola runs after her.
It was the end of the school year. I didn't want to be involved in any more drama. But I guess me and Eleanor had no choice.
The rest of the day, Fab and Devi refused to talk. Devi was venting at us at lunch, as me and El watched Fab sadly sit all by herself.

I had decided I just wanted to side with Fab. Nobody should  canceled out by their own friend group. It's a pretty shitty feeling.
I get up without saying anything, and walk up to Fab.
"Hey, Fab."
I see her look up, and give a gentle smile.

"I'm really sorry about all this drama. I know how important Princeton is to Devi, but she lied too." I say.
"Yeah, but I broke my best friends heart, Adrianna."

To be continued.
Chapter 11-13 coming out August first ! Mark your calenders!