p1

READ DISC

One day, as you were polishing the display guitars, a tall man came into the store. You only glanced at him for a second before continuing what you were doing. He had a square face with shaggy brown hair and looked distressed. He asked if you had any guitar strings in the back, as he had a concert to go to in a couple hours and needed the strings fixed.

"A concert?" you chuckled, still not facing him. "Maybe get me a ticket and I'll see what I can do for you."

You were only half-joking. You knew there was a Tokio Hotel concert today too, but you couldn't score any tickets. Maybe this random man's concert could lift your spirits, even if you didn't really know him or his band.

You looked up to see what you could do for him, when you stopped dead in your tracks. Georg? Georg listing? Was he really in your store right now?

You gawked at him for at least 10 seconds before trying to sputter something out. What you wanted to say was, 'Wow, Georg? I love your music!'

You instead said, "Georg, I love you." You immediately were embarrassed by your words and repetitively apologized for you didn't want his first impression of you to be bad.

"You're fine", he laughed. You were so flustered and still really shocked. "About my guitar.."

"Right! Getting to it now!" You raced to the back of the store, searched for the strings he needed, and eventually found them. Then you sold the pack to him, extremely embarrassed.

With a small smile on his face he took a pen off the counter and began to write something on a piece of paper. It was a number following a brief  "Call me, and ill get you that ticket. ;)".

Georg hesitated before leaving, "Let me know if you still want that ticket."

Oh. My. God.

Your mind was racing a mile a minute, trying to process what just happened. You told THE Georg Listing you were in love with him and instead of calling you a creep he just handed you his number. Was this heaven? Were you dead? Should you even call him? What if the number was fake?

As you stood in the shop, frozen in thought, another customer came in. You couldn't think about this right now. You'll decide what to do when you get off work.

[after work...]

As soon as you stepped out of the door, you had your phone in one hand and the paper in the other. You typed the number in and watched it ring.

"This wouldn't happen to be that cute girl from the Music Shop, would it?" said the familiar voice. Did he just call you cute? Did he actually answer? Someone pinch me. Your head raced with thoughts but was soon interrupted by a loud, "Hello?"

You realized that you were too busy thinking about what he said that you didn't even say anything. "Oh, yes I'm sorry. It's me. I hope today wasn't too awkward." You giggled.

"It's okay, you wanna come see me and the band play tonight?"

That was really your dream. "Yes! That would be great."

"Nice, I can get you in without a ticket if I bring you with me. Let me know where to pick you up and I'll be there, okay?"

As he spoke you almost felt your soul lift out of your body. This was really happening.

582 words 🎶
p2 coming tomorrow or sometime this week, love y'all n hope you enjoyed this !