Violet Lily Bennett a girl of 16walked up a small hill she smiled softly

walked up a small hill she smiled softly. There were flowers and There was a circle of stones. She set her bag down and laid a blanket out and sat down in her sundress and got out a book game's of thrones.

As she read she thought she wish that she could go in to the book more than anything it would be much more exciting than her life.

Violet's phone buzzed making her jump a little she picked it up and it was a text from her mom.

Mom - Come home it's getting late Sweetheart

Violet - On my way

She sat up and stood up and grabbed everything and put it in her bag before leaving she picked some flowers.

She got up and started walking she heard a buzzing sound she turned around and it sounded like it was coming from the rock in the middle walking over to the sound the buzzing got louder and louder She looked up at the stone.Violet touched the stone and then everything went black.

-

When She awoke she felt the snow under her she was freezing and her head hurt. She turned over on her back and sat up she felt like she was going to throw up and she was freezing she was shivering she crossed her arms over her chest.

Violet looked around her but she couldn't see anything except for snow. Where am I? How did I get here? She started to freak out after a few minutes she took a deep breath. Well wherever I am I'm not going to sit out in the snow to die. She got up and started to walk in her sundress and sandals in the snow.

Violet had know clue where she was going she was walking what seem like forever she saw a gigantic ice wall. She walk halfway there her body just collapse in the snow. She could only make out a blurry figure before she was in darkness.

~

Violet woke up, She felt something wet against her face.

"Bella, stop licking me!" She giggled, See it was just a dream that was a very weird dream it felt very real to. Bella was licking her again..

Bella!! Violet giggled about to open her eyes

Who's bella? She heard a man's voice ask , She opened her eyes to see a very big dog with red eyes standing over her she scream loud enough to wake the dead and jumped up she was on the other side of the bed away from the dog with red eyes her heart was pounding out of her chest..

It's ok a man told her she tore her eyes away from the dog and to the man only to scream again...

Mom!!! Mom!!! Violet scream she was scared

It's alright I'm not going to hurt you the fat man said to try to calm the girl a little he took steps towards her.. She looked around for anything she saw a knife on the desk she ran and picked it up and holding it out towards the man he stopped immediately

Wh where the hell am I?!! She shouted wiping her hand on her leg looking down she noticed she was wearing a long brown nightdress.. and what the hell am I wearing!!!??? Looking back up at the man

Did you change me you pervert!! She screamed at him, Oh god this man kidnapped her and probably going to rape her and then feed her to his dog she was panicking

No I didn't the man said walking towards her again

Stay away from me!!! She threw a book at him and back herself in to a corner

The door opened to a girl with a tray and with some food on it

Oh you're finally awake!! The girl walked in and set the tray down on the little table..

Sam did you scared the poor girl, She said walking to Violet and rubbing her arm

I didn't mean to Gil's but I'm sorry if I scared you miss

Sam go tell Jon that she's awake and the man Sam did ,, Jon? Who's Jon? Another kidnaper? Violet thought as the girl Gil's lead her over to the table..

You must be hungry?? Eat gil told the shivering and scared girl
She was hungry violet ate

Did he kidnap you to? Violet ask eating gil looked confused at the girl and then laughed

No he saved us me and my baby him and Jon both from my father Sam wouldn't hurt anyone I promise.. Violet looked at her she looked really familiar

What's your name? Gil ask

It's Violet Bennett

I'm Gilly Tarly she said to the shocked girl She was frozen , No, it's not the same Gilly Tarly from the show game of thrones.
it's not possible it's just a girl with the same name and the same face , Violet stood up she paced around the room breathing nervously and started twirling her brunette hair nervously and mumbling to herself like a crazy person.

Violet heard foot steps and then stop and saw a pear of boots in front of her she slowly looked up from the ground and to the man.. Violet her head started to get dizzy

I'm Jon Snow , She fainted