Chapter 1

Hey Guys, I hope you enjoy the story, I will put up the second chapter when I get... DRUM BEAT....9 votes, that's right... 9!

LOVE YOU ALL!

*************************************************************************

MARILYN'S P.O.V.:

"Miss. Johannesburg, just so you know, if you were basically homeless, you wouldn't do your homework either" I scream at my selfish teacher who chuckles evilly, I really don't understand what's so funny about this.

"Listen, Marylin Louise Moore, you don't fool anybody" she sais smirking "Specially not me" she finishes.

"Huh? So that's what you think, you think, that I am just making up how depressing my life is. Okay, sure, no problem." I add furiously. " Just do me a big favor would you?"

"Oh, Marylin, you know I would do anything for you" she tells me faking her sweetness.

"Yeah? Well please go fuck yourself" I tell her with pride and walk away from the classroom.

As I walk along the halls of the school, which by the way I was paying for, I see my best friend: Jewell Olives, Jewy for short.

"Hey, how did it go with miss?" she asks me, to my surprise she was really cheerful.

"Um, great..." I say sarcastically as she puts her arm around me.

"Well, miss Marylin Moore, I. HAVE. GREAT. NEWS. FOR. YOU!" She screams. I start to get excited, she never, ever has good news.. what can it be? I really want to know. "You, and I, are going to the ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!" Okay, now I am SCREAMING! Are you kidding me, ONE DIRECTION! God-dam I love those boys, oh no, not in the way YOU might love them, or you might think I love them, I am 14, I can't date guys on their twenties...I would want them to be my older brothers, because then I would actually know what having an older brother who's not dead is like... Charming, huh?

"OH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? HOW?" I ask her, but that was a stupid question, Jewy was always online on the radio, calling her favorite hosts: Kris Fade, Priti Malik and Big Rossy, they were pretty awesome. Jewy knows them well, she is always participating in radio game shows such as Students vs Teachers, and well, she always wins...

"Oh, well, ya know, RADIO!" She speaks, "I played the game of: LA goes One Direction, and well... I won!"

***

After 3:30, hell starts. Time to go home, unlike other students who can't wait till school to finish, I can't wait for school to start, specially in summer. Overall, I'm quite shy, small, yeah... People judge me a lot, sometimes I feel like I'm wearing a mask, that hides me... I wrote this poem for my English assignment, because it really deeply describes by feelings:

The poem isn't too great, but I got an A+.

Can you not see what hides beneath?

All you see is not all there is

All you see is my unwilling mask

Desperate to go back to its little flask

Can you not see what hides beneath?

An invisible pain walking by my side