Chapter 1

Jiafei currently rules over Jiafeiland, a country in The Flopside. She had permission by CupcakKe  herself to conquer a part of The Flopside and make it her own land, thus converting The Flopside into the United Floplands by adding more countries.

The Badussy Wars were a series of global wars that occured from 1804 to 1878, 1904 to 1991 and 2022-onwards. They involved two important alliances at the times, The Flops, which consisted of Cupcakke and Jiafei and their nations, and Da Boyz which consisted of Andrew Tate and John Pork and their nations.

(- Quoted from Flop Wiki)

Jiafeiland has been at peace for many years, with no signs of attack from Da Boyz or the Giga Chads. Everything was calm. Jiafei was the perfect leader. It seemed as if their land would be safe until one day... The chads attacked.

"JIAFEI!!!!"

A voice screamed.

Lord Jiafei was out shopping with Xijemomo, for new advertisement stands for her products. She whipped around, surprised to see not only Peter Griffin, but also an Official Flop Decree of Attack. "Oh no....." Jiafei whispered.

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?!" Xijemomo replied, but the look on Jiafei's face was enough.

"They're here. The chads.. are here."