part 11 ~ disneyland day 2!

lexis pov!

I woke up at 5:30am as it takes me around 2 hours to get ready. I didn't want to wake up at all , I just wanted to sleep as yesterday was exhausting. I eventually decided to get up at 5:45am. I rushed into the bathroom, got changed into my black jumpsuit and I paired it with a handbag and my dior shoes , curled my hair and brushed my teeth. It was 6:30am and andrew was still sleeping.

I grabbed my pillow and threw it at andrew , attempting to wake him up. It didn't work. I then resulted to plan B , I gently shook him until he woke up.
Ad ~ lexi , just 5 more minutes please.
Lr ~ no andrew , it's 6:35am , you need to get ready.
Ad ~ crap , I didn't realise the time , I'll get ready now.
Lr ~ I thought you would,

Whilst andrew was getting ready , I messaged Pierson.

-on text-
Lr ~ hey pier , I need your help w something.
Pw ~ hey girl , what's up?
Lr ~ I really like Andrew and I want him to be my bf
Pw ~ oh , I'd suggest just be straight up with him and tell him how you feel.
Lr ~ yeah but it's not that easy , he already told me that he wanted to be more than friends but I panicked and said no.
Pw ~ oh , I'd still just tell him as he could possibly still have feeling for you even though you rejected him.
Lr ~ true , Andrew has just came back now so I better get going.
Pw ~ okay girl , byee
Lr ~ byee
-end of conversation-

Ad ~ lex , who were you texting?
Lr ~ Pierson , why do you wanna know anyways?
Ad ~ just curious.
Lr ~ *laughs* you ready to go?
Ad ~ yeah , let's go.

We left our hotel room and we went to the breakfast buffet. It was 7:20am now , Andrew got some waffles & coffee , I ordered a coffee and avocado on toast. . I felt nauseous and my stomach was hurting soo bad from the food that we ate last night.  Andrew somehow knew that I was in discomfort so he came over to me and rubbed my back.
Ad ~ you good lexi?
Lr ~ not really , I feel soo sick after the food yesterday.
Ad ~ oh , we won't go on any really bad roller coasters today if you don't want to and we definitely won't go back to that restaurant ever again.
Lr ~ true , I might go on a few rides but not lots of them.
Ad ~ okay , that's fine , we could always just walk around the park and take pictures for Instagram and watch Disney movies back at our hotel room.
Lr ~ yeah , I need to update my Instagram badly.
Ad ~ same , we could do that today!
Lr ~ yeah.

Andrew sat back in his seat and ate his waffles and the other half of my avocado toast. He held my hand as he paid for our food. We then both walked out of the hotel into the park. We went to the Disney castle and took some pictures for our Instagram accounts. After we did that , we queued up for the buzz lightyear rider where you have to shoot different targets. The queue time was about 20 minutes which wasn't that bad. After about 10 minutes of queuing up , it started to rain really heavily , I didn't bring a coat so Andrew gave me his hoodie so I didn't get wet.

The rain died off after 5 minutes but we were inside now anyways so it didn't matter.
Lr ~ here's your hoodie Andrew , I don't need it anymore.
Ad ~ no lex , you keep it in case it starts to rain again.
Lr ~ okay , thank you Andrew
Ad ~ your welcome lexi

before we knew it , we were next in queue to go on the ride. Me and Andrew got into our cart and we set off. Me and Andrew both started to shoot the targets and by the end of the ride , Andrew had the most targets , he got 5163 points and I got 4754 points .

Then , we went to the Star Wars area and we queued up for millennium falcon - smugglers run and the queue time was nearly two hours long. Me and Andrew were debating whether or not we should queue up for it , I ended up giving in and we queued up to go on it. Thankfully , we met some fans who were stood in front of us in the queue .
fans ~ I ship you two together.
Ad ~ no , no me and lexi are just really good friends , right lex?
Lr ~ yeah , we're just friends.
fans ~ sure... *mumbles* see look , he even gave her a nickname , they're soo cute.
we were talking for pretty much the whole time, it went pretty quick. We found out that the girls were aged 16-19 and that they lived in California too. We became good friends with them and we even exchanged eachothers snapchats. after two hours , we all finally got onto the ride I sat in the middle of lily  and andrew, Aroura , madi and Riley sat next to her.

The ride was amazing , Aroura and madi were the pilots and the rest of us were either a gunner or an engineer , I can't remember who got which roles. The further we got into the ride , the more we all enjoyed it , the ride felt like we were actually moving through the different places but we really weren't. Once the ride was over , we all ran over to the restaurant and got some food. I got some coca - cola and it was in the shape of a bomb , it was really cool as I've never see it before. We  ordered a box of margarita pizza to share and 4 cans of coke , we then ate it all.

We then all raced to the main part of Disney and then we went into the gift store. Me and Andrew bought a bag of candy to share and the others bought mickey ears and bags of candy too. It was 4pm by now so we all decided to go towards the castle and took some pictures, I got on Andrews back , Aroura got on Lilly's back and madi and Riley made a heart with her hands in the middle of us all. Then we all took selfies with eachother in front of the castle and posted them in our stories.

It was 5pm now and we decided to go on the incredicoaster as Andrew had the best reaction when we went on it. We queued up for about 40 minutes and then we finally got onto the ride. Lilly and Riley sat in the middle , madi and Aroura sat on the second to last seat and me and Andrew sat on the back seat. When the ride started , Andrew screamed really loudly , making us almost go deaf. Me and the girls all died laughing for the rest of the ride and they even filmed it and put it on their TikTok accounts.

After that , me and the girls all queued up for the teacups whilst Andrew went to the toilet and he was gonna join us later. Whilst he was in the toilet , I told the girls that we should spin the teacup as fast as we can because Andrew has the funniest reaction to it.
When Andrew returned back to us , there was 5 minutes left until we were able to get onto the ride.

R ~ do you guys wanna play truth or dare?
all but r ~ yeah , sure.
L ~ okay , Aroura , truth or dare.
A ~ truth
L ~ whose you celebrity crush?
A ~ no one really.
M~ okay ,Andrew , truth or dare
Ad~ hmm , dare because I'm not a wimp
M~ sure....
Ad ~ okay , I'm kind of a wimp
M~ yeah you are , anyways I dare you to kiss lexi for the whole ride
Ad ~ bet
Lr ~ fine.
Ad ~ I know you want to princess *winks*
Lr ~ * pushes him*
Ad ~ owww
all but ad ~ *laughs*

The workers finally opened the gate to let us all onto the ride. We all sprinted towards our teacup and all of the girls were basically forcing us to kiss. Andrew grabbed my face and gently kissed me , everyone took out their phones and took pictures of us , me and Andrew didn't care if people "knew about our relationship" so we never let go of eachother. When the ride started, the girls started to spin the teacup faster and faster. All of a sudden , I began to feel light-headed and really dizzy so I pulled away from the kiss.
Ad ~ lex , what's wrong?
Lr ~ I feel really light-headed and dizzy.
I fell back into Andrews arms , I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders and I woke back up soon after.
Ad ~ omg lexi , you okay?
Lr ~ yeah , im fine.
Ad ~ okay

. We walked Riley , Lilly , madi and Aroura back to their hotel room and Andrew picked me up and threw me on the bed and he sat next to me...

imma do a part 2 of this night as this part is really long 😭

ellie

1527 words
💗