July 13th 2013

"Harry, look at her, she's so tiny and absolutely perfect" Taylor said lying in the hospital bed with her newborn daughter.

Harry pulls the blanket away from the girl's face and looks at her lovingly. "She really is, all mom." Taylor just smiled at him "You want to hold her?" She asked when the little one was already slowly closing her eyes. "Of course I do," Harry said, getting up to take her from Taylor.

The little girl slowly fell asleep in Harry's arms and he looked at Taylor and asked "So what are we going to name her?" "I don't know, I really can't think of a name" Taylor said in a tired voice. "Charlotte! The name really suits her" Harry said "little Charlotte Alison Swift, Alison was the obvious choice." Taylor looked at him completely shocked and just added "Charlotte Alison Styles Swift." Harry's eyes widened, he couldn't believe what he was hearing "Wait, Wait, are you serious?" "Yeah, she's your daughter too, so it's obvious she'll have your last name."

After a while Taylor fell asleep, Harry put Charlotte in the baby hospital bed and fell asleep in the chair too.

Around three in the afternoon, Harry was woken up by Charlotte crying

"Charlotte, don't worry, daddy's here" Harry took Charlotte in his arms and went to wake Taylor up to feed her. "Thank you for waking me up, I was so tired I didn't hear her" she said still sleepy. "That's clear, then take it easy and rest, I'll be here with her." "Thank you Harry!"

Taylor started to feed the little one and Harry started another conversation.
"I don't want to ruin this nice day, but I'd like to know how we're going to do it, how we're going to rotate her." Taylor looked at him and it was clear that she didn't want to talk about it, but it was clear that she had to solve it.

"I really don't know Harry, now she's too small to be alone without me overnight" she looked at the little one "But from about a year I would let her stay with you for maybe one night or weekends. When she's about six , for seven years we should introduce alternating care, I will have her for a week and you for a week"

Harry looked very sad, he couldn't believe that Taylor wouldn't even give her a weekend for a year. "I don't know, I'm quite sad that I won't see her much." in his voice you could hear that he wanted to cry, but that he was strong and that he could handle it.

"Of course you can come and see her at any time, even every day, take her for a walk, but I think it will be better for her as a little baby if she is only with me, and when she understands it more, you will have her every week." you could see that she was sorry but that she knew that it was the best option for little Charlotte.

"I guess you're right," Harry paused for a moment, thinking about what to say so that it didn't sound like he was just giving up on Charlotte. "we need to make this as easy as possible for Charlotte because we are not together."

Taylor silently thanked him as Charlotte slowly began to move instead of falling asleep.