general information

warning! in this chapter, there will be: talk of a young character dying, violence, body horror, and other mature themes!

name: jonathan sullivan.
nicknames and aliases: johnny, john, johnny topside, sully, subject delta, delta.

age: in his twenties to thirties
gender: male

height: 5'10 (pre-experimentation), 7'0 (post experimentation)

weight: 150lbs (before the experimentation), 520lbs (post experiments, with atmospheric diving suit on too.)

appearance, pre experimentation: an average-looking man. he has dirty blond or strawberry blond hair and green to aquamarine eyes. john has a tall build with some toned muscle to his arms and legs.

appearance, post experimentation: very rarely seen without the diving suit helmet. his skin looks irritated and pale. if parts of the suit break away, it would reveal blistering skin.

 if parts of the suit break away, it would reveal blistering skin

abilities pre experimentation: that of an average human. decent to good stamina and average strength for his height.

abilities after the experiments: very strong and tough, more so than an average human. he is able to lift heavy objects and carry the weight of the armored suit. he's also quicker than people would expect, but not incredibly agile. pain resilience is better than before, but he is still capable of being harmed/hurt. the suit he always wears is very durable, which adds a good layer of protection against human and nonhuman enemies.

notable features: he has a thin, horizontal scar on his nose.

after the experiment, there is the delta symbol branded onto the hand of his suit. he is incredibly tall after the genetic experiments.

additional facts: unlike other subjects, his flesh hasn't been fully fused to the diving suit he wears. this means he is capable of taking off the diver's helmet and even the suit is necessary.

after the experiments, he has an ingrained sense of duty to reunite with and protect his daughter. due to a sort of link they share, if she dies he will slip into a comatose state. if by chance he doesn't fall into a coma, he will instead slip into a psychosis and ultimately wander around until he is killed by a rogue citizen or eliminated by the managers of the experimentation project when they learn what has happened.