𓂃

" Good morning class ! Today we have a new student and I hope you all can help her

" Good morning class ! Today we have a new student and I hope you all can help her . "
All the students start to whisper while me and youngeun we just talked but using eyes .

Suddenly the new student walks in and i start panicking .

It's Cho Yeoreum .

A little context , she was my bully back when we we're 8 to 14 years old , Youngeun looks at me worriedly and hold my hand as my hands were shaking .

" Haeun it's gonna be all okay trust me she will not hurt you , me yujin and hao are here for you .. "

Great ! But one thing I hid from yujin because i was too scared to say was that yeoreum bullied me .

I know we are best friends since diapers and i told it to my two most recent besties but i just feel like yujin would just fall for her since she's so pretty everyone is inlove with her of course .

The only reason hao didn't fall inlove with her it's because since he watches kdramas , his standards for people have increased so much and i kinda agree .

" Hello everyone ! I'm Cho Yeoreum nice to meet you please treat me well ~ "
She said smiling and then bowing , from the corner of my eyes i could see yujin practically drooling over her , wow it hurts .

" okay Yeoreum you could sit beside ... Zhang Hao ! Please rase your hand . "
Hao raises his hand with a annoyed expression , and of course Hao had to sit just behind me ..

It's the first time actually i feel annoyed bye one of my best friends sitting behind me but it's for a reason , as she spots Zhang Hao she also spots me .

AND FOR WHAT ?!

she then smirks and makes her way to her sit , as she was walking she then reaches my sit and secretly kicks my leg .

I almost screamed as it was painful but i managed to Not but a tear escaped out , you might be asking yourself why am i crying ?

Well i have very fragile ankle and leg bones since I've broken them to many times .

And the tear well , it was both frustration and because it was painful .
She then sits beside Hao and then starts to talk .
" Hello I'm Yeoreum ! Nice to meet you , do you wanna be friends ? "

Zhang Hao looks at her up and down then answers her .
" yeah no thank you i would rather eat from a trash then being friends with you . "
Damn that was harsh ... I LOVED IT !!
Me and youngeun look at each other from the corner of our eyes and then laugh discretely .

𓂃

As we make our way to the cafeteria , we finally spot Zhang Hao and Yujin talking , me and youngeun Wave to them and they wave back .

" hi guys ! Oh my god it took so long for what ? "
I say , they all agree until someone comes up to us .
" Hello ! Could i please sit with you guys ? I dont have anywhere else to sit besides here .. "
she tried to act cute but Hao and Youngeun didn't even look at her nor did i since i was to upset to look up , Yougeun takes my hand into hers and holds it tightly to reassure me .

" Yea of course you can ! I'm Han yujin and i suppose you are Cho Yeoreum .. "

Oh wow Han Yujin what did you just do .