The Mysterious Book (One-Shot Story)

• Dedicated to Macy Domingo

Hey guyz! This is my first book... I hope you'll love it!!

~AliyanaChic15~  **Zayn.LeXi**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy Crap!" , I shouted as my car's engine stopped. It always had problems turning on especially when it rains.

BTW, my name is Jason Lopez -- The Guy Who Loves Books!

"Start your engine you f*ckin' car!"

I kept on starting it again again and it doesn't work. There's no choice but to ask some help.

I went out on my car and started getting wet from the cold rain. Brrrrr....!

"A little help in here!" , I screamed and I screamed while being soaked in the rain.

An old lady is walking her way onto me. She look pale, but mysterious.

"You need help my son?" , she said in a hoarse, old voice.

"Uh...yeah...a little help?" , I replied

"Just buy this book and I will help you..."

"Okay? How much?"

The book looks old. It is a thick book. I guess it's worth for it to be bought. Anyways, you know I love to read. I've got collections of lots and lots of books. But, could an old woman really help me?

By the way....

"You can buy it for $150. Are you gonna buy it or not?"

My eyes widened at its price. I'm gonna buy it anyway.

'Ughh....oh...yeah....I'm gonna buy it.' , I muttered

I handed the old woman $150 and she handed me the book saying,

"Now, that book is all yours. But, there's one thing you shouldn't do. DON'T look behind this book or you will regret everything!", she said in a horrifying voice. "You understand boy?"

"Oh! Ahaha...yeah..definitely....", I said a little bit scared.

I was looking at the book. It was full of dust. I decided not to clean it yet until I drove home.

Hey wait.... I totally forgot about it! My cars not starting and that old woman promised to help me!

I look up to find her but she was gone. This woman is haunted! Gone?! That fast?!

"Urgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I went inside my car to start the engine. It worked! Yeah it finally worked!

I drove my car for an hour until I reached my house.

I cleaned myself up ready for bed.

I was already laying down until I remembered about the book. The woman really helped like it was a miracle or something but..... Oh! Just nothing! I was just happy to be home.

The book was still dusty. I was still thinking of what the lady said.....

*DON'T LOOK BEHIND THIS BOOK OR YOU WILL REGRET EVERYTHING!*

Her voice was playing on my mind. I stared at the book for a moment. I didn't clean it yet.

Finally, I gave up. I wanted to know what's behind that book so badly.

I carefully turned it around, wiped the dust off and finding what's wrong.

I'm just still there. Sitting quietly for at least 10 minutes staring at the book until I found what's wrong.......

THE PRICE!

It still got it's price tag and it says that the book is only $85 and I bought it for $150?!!

I'm crazy!

The worst thing is, the title of the book describes everything....

"YOU'LL FIND REGRETS ALWAYS IN THE END"

What the heck?!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha! 

Hope you loved it!!!

~AliyanaChic15~

*TheCrazieeeWriter!*