Sometimes, story begins after you get used to your pain.

CHAPTER 1

ARYA

"Hey!! You!" I looked at him with irritation. "Wear earphones when you are watching horror movie in a Train. May be others can be afraid of it.! And what type of human watched Horror movies at night in a train? STOP IGNORING ME!" I have told him so many times to use earphones, but he is not even responding nor pausing his damn horror movie.

"Why do you say so much in just one breath. And for your kind information I don't have earphones!" He finally said something.

"Then don't watch it. Just sleep." I said in irritation.

"I can't, I have insomnia. Do you have any problem?"

This man is psycho.

"Agh!!--"

"Arya, why are you so afraid of horror movies and just sleep don't fight with others." My mama said from the seat below me (middle seat).

"Woah! You think I am the wrong here?" I looked at him bending my head. "This man is continuously watching horror movies for over 3 hours and without even an earphone, I CAN'T GET MY SLEEP BECAUSE OF HIM!"

I am Arya, Arya Sharma. Unlike me, my life, my kismet, my world, everything is so sad. My mother died when I was sixteen, four years ago. Nothing in my life is happy or stable. When she died, my father married other women in three months. I live with my mama, mami, and nana, Nani. Well! I have four mama, mami and one aunt. And all their lives are just like hell because of their partners. Anyway, I live with the younger one. My future was decided by my Badi mami, she and mama is the one who is the richest in our family and they think me none other than a maid or you can say a bojh.

After my mother's death, I could not go out, I didn't even go to school in 11th and 12th. I worked online after her death to cover my expenses. There was only one key for me to get the freedom I wanted and to avoid the future they choose for me, because I didn't want to be married to a person I don't even know. So, that one key was NEET UG. If I want to have the wings I must Pass the NEET with 12th, because they would not give me a drop and make me marry with some lunatic. And it was hard for me to crack NEET with 12th and when I am not even going to school or coaching. I Scored 530 marks, but I couldn't get the seat in Government Medical college. They started searching for a boy, but here whenever anyone would come to see me, I would do somethings that would make them saying no. yeah, I am good at making stories and doing melodramas. And here I am now, got a job in one of the most viewed news channels, TODAY TIMES. Actually, when I couldn't crack NEET, I done my journalism from delhi and got the placement direct from there.

Today I was returning from Asansol to Delhi in the train, and it's where my life took so many turns. I have lived a soap opera life. But this was going to be like a magical story, where I cried, I laughed, I irritated, I got betrayed, I took revenge, I lost myself, I overcame, I did closures, and I loved. May be sometimes the right train can also give you a better platform.

We departure in Delhi at 8AM. We went straight from the station to search for a cab to get home.

"Why is he following us?" I asked mama.

"Because it's the exit, well! Everyone is following us." He replied. "Ahh, here is the cab lets go."

"Your wife is so slow mama" I said looking back from where my mama and nani were coming.

"But her tongue is so bitter." he laughed.

------------------------------------------------

We Stepped out of the cab.

I looked at something which caught my eyes, a guy in Black shirt and Black Pants, with messy hair, long legs, perfect body, clean shaved face and black dark eyes unlike his figure I felt irritating after remembering who he is.

He is him. He followed us to our flat?

"Mama" I tapped on mama's back who was paying the ride "look he followed us here."

"Ahm, Arya, maybe he also lives here, the building is of 20 floors."

"Then why didn't we saw him till now."

I was looking at him and suddenly he looked at me. I don't remember what Mama replied. I just know that the moment our eyes collide I felt more... irritated. No there was no love at first sight scene, his eyes were irritating even that full man was irritating,

He went before us through the lift, while I was picking up Krish, my mama's five-year-old kid. He looks so skinny but he is so heavy, and his mother is another level of maharani she could not pick her own child when he is sleeping, and my mama was carrying so much luggage and my Nani. Yeah! My Nani can be carried, not in that way but is so old and weak that someone must hold her hand to make her move but still her royalities is still at its peak. Everyone gets annoyed by her.

When we reached our floor, he was also standing there in front of our next-door neighbor's flat.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

He didn't reply. Ignoring idiots.

I asked again "Are you following us."

"Do you think I am crazy like you?" he replied, still looking at the door in front of him.

"I am not crazy!!"

"Then I am not following you!"

My mama, mami giggled.

"Why are you both laughing?" I irritatedly asked them.

They tried to stop laughing, and he said, "They saw a crazy girl like you, what is the other thing they would laugh for?" 

"Did I ask you? "I said looking at him "Let's go inside mama or I will kill someone"

"Why don't you try to do that to yourself?"

Hearing his bakwas they again laughed. I went inside without giving him another glance.

What type of man is like that old idiot. But maybe he was just one year older than me, still he is an idiot. Don't have any tameez. IDIOT!!! Now I have to see him daily, why he is at our next-door neighbor's house.