LIAR | 000

L - I - A - R

" Nah ion trust you no more "

#FILMMAMIGZ

EAST MIDDLE SCHOOL

FRIDAY

1:25 PM

AUGUST 8TH 2022

PAIGE was currently talking to her friends during lunch, her first day of school was going great as expected.

" Ew why is she built like that? " Her friend, ASIA laughed at an random picture that was on her insta feed, " Angel Reese is pretty, not to much on her " KANIA rolled her eyes.

" So do you guys have a boyfriend?" NEVAEH asked, " No.. " Paige trailed off seeing some girl walk by them with a stank face.

" Why she looking at us like that? " Asia asked and Paige shrugged, " I'm so tired " She pushed away what just happened, Paige had more things to worry about.

" Right, I barely got any sleep last night since I was excited about school " Kania drunk her milk, " Right!" Nevaeh giggled.

" Ever had y'all first kiss? " Asia asked biting her chicken nugget, " Never, maybe when I get older " Paige mumbled.

" Lunch is about to be over.. " Kania rolled her eyes putting her milk down, " I know, I didn't even eat anything " Nevaeh shook her head.

" I got snacks in my bag if you want " Paige gave her a bag of Gold fish, " Thanks! " She smiled happily taking them.

" I'm gonna get to class " Everyone agreed.

THURSDAY

HOME

3:45 AM

DECEMBER 6th 2022

" Baby! Are you still awake? " Paige's mother, CANILA asked concerned, " Yes mommy" The miserable girl replied in tears.

" This is still going on? It's been four months.." Canila sighed walking into her room, " I know.." Paige laid down in her pure black room.

" I wanted to tell you, I tried to talk to them but they didn't listen. Just know I'm here for you " Her mother stroked the girls hair, " Mhm.. " The girl choked on her tears.

" Why can't everything just go back to normal, they don't believe me " Paige sat up, " I'm sorry, but this is going to far. I'm gonna have to sign you up for therapy.. " Canila sighed standing up biting her lip.

" Wha-what? " The young girl asked confused, " Goodnight baby " Her mother walked out leaving Paige there.

She was starting to question herself a lot more than usual.

Why is my life like this?

What if I just disappeared randomly?