1-10

1

  "So you brought this child back?" Xu Songqing looked at his artiste with a headache, Xu Yinhuai, who was also his own sister, couldn't believe it at all. What a mature and steady younger sister would do.

  She actually picked up a girl from the side of the road and went home!

  Of course this is not the point, the point is that Xu Yinhuai is a genuine female omega, and this girl is an alpha!

  "You've been single for too long, haven't you even let the little girl go?" Xu Songqing glanced at the dirty girl, and pulled her sister aside: "This kid looks just As an adult, if this news spreads, those people will still say that you are an old cow eating young grass?"

  Xu Yinhuai's quiet face was filled with a rare embarrassment, and to be honest, she didn't know why she made such a mistake by accident. The girl who suddenly appeared in front of him picked it up.

  She didn't announce tonight, Xu Songqing likes to stay at home and play games, so she went out for a walk as usual. Linjiang Community is a high-end community in S City, and the security situation nearby is very good, which is why she chose to buy the house here. It's just that in the middle of the walk, she thought that there seemed to be not enough food at home, so she didn't want to bother others, so she planned to buy it herself.

  Although Xu Yinhuai can be considered a well-known star in the circle, she is the type who has a good reputation and will be liked by passers-by when they see her, but she only remembers the role but not her name, so it is not easy to go out. there will be trouble.

  It's just that tonight is special, she ran into a problem herself. Even if he is not a popular star, Xu Yinhuai is still an extremely beautiful omega. No matter how good the law and order is, there will always be small problems in the dark.

  Xu Yinhuai thought so after being stopped by two beta men if he had known earlier that he should have chosen a neighborhood near the police station. Of course, the two betas didn't make any drastic moves, they just asked her with a playful smile if they wanted to have a drink together. Before Xu Yinhuai could come up with a countermeasure, he heard a deliberately low voice from behind: "Let's go."

  She turned sideways subconsciously, and an extremely thin young man walked out from behind her. The boy had a hood on his head and was wearing black clothes all over his body. Even with such dark clothes, he still looked dirty and even had a bad smell. The young man turned a blind eye to the three people in front of him, walked straight to a position not far from Xu Yinhuai, and then very normally... picked up the trash can.

  The two betas thought they were in trouble, and they were watching. When they saw a child, they couldn't help laughing. They even took a few steps forward maliciously, deliberately bumped the boy, and put The food she was holding hit the ground and stepped on it.

  The butter bread that was originally in good shape was trampled to pieces. They laughed twice, and took two steps closer to Xu Yinhuai. Before they could speak, they saw Xu Yinhuai's surprised expression. The betas thought that the beautiful omega was frightened, and were about to "comfort" her, but they didn't guard against a gust of cold wind behind them. After two "bang bang", two betas in their prime were kicked to the ground like this. The black-clothed boy took off his hat, and Xu Yinhuai realized that it was a girl with short hair, but her face was also dirty, making it hard to see her appearance.

  The girl picked up the trampled bread and forcefully stuffed it into the mouths of the two betas. It was fair, half for each.

  "Do you know? I have contracted all the trash cans in this area. If you damage my things, remember to pay for it." The girl did not lower her voice this time, Xu Yinhuai could hear it clearly, it was an extremely clear voice.

  The girl took out wallets from the two men, and drew two hundred dollars each: "Each person will pay ten times the compensation, do you have any objections?"

  Xu Yinhuai glanced at the package of the bread, it was from "Sheng Tang Bakery". Ten yuan a piece is the average price.

  Of course the two betas have no opinion, or dare not have any opinion at all.

  Seeing the two walking away in despair, the girl frowned, turned her head and continued to dig through the trash can, but found nothing to enter. She was about to leave, but Xu Yinhuai said somehow: "May I treat you to dinner?" After all, the little girl lost her dinner because of her. It wasn't until the two got close that she could distinguish the faint pheromone smell on the other person's body. It turned out to be alpha.

  "So, that's it?" Xu Songqing looked at Xu Yinhuai suspiciously: "I've never seen you so enthusiastic before?" Xu

  Yinhuai didn't answer, and the two returned to their original positions. As a manager, Xu Songqing's mouth is naturally Quickly, she had already started talking to the girl: "I really want to thank you today, otherwise we would be in trouble, I don't know what your name is, little girl?" Little Alpha raised his head, eyes wide open

  . Clear big eyes, expressionless: "Trash."

  "Hey, why do you scold me?" Xu Songqing held back her anger, thinking that she saved her sister, and continued to ask: "We don't have any malicious intentions, we just want to I just know your name."

  The little girl continued to say: "Trash."

  "You!" Seeing that Xu Songqing was about to get angry, Xu Yinhuai hurriedly pulled her away, she lowered her head slightly, her eyes were at the same level as the little alpha: "Your Means, is this your name?"