Chapter 1

After Garmadon's defeat, everything returned back to normal. The most special thing is that Valentine is coming soon! The ninjas has been so excited, except one young ninja, the green ninja. He didn't like Valentine since it was the day which he has to third wheel for everyone! But this time, he wasn't bothered by it, he was more distracted by...someone.

   "Hey Lloyd! Are you going out with us?"

   The red ninja said, Kai. The ninjas were going out to enjoy their day since they didn't get a break from the whole Lord Garmadon thing.

   "Oh right yea, you guys go first, I'll be there later!"

   Lloyd answered, still sitting in his room, lost in thought.

   "Okay bud, just don't ditch us okay?"

  Kai joked, then he laughed. Lloyd rolled his eyes and got back into his thoughts.

Lloyd pov:

   Kai laughed, I rolled my eyes, Kai was always bad with jokes, or what he think is jokes? I really hate Valentine but why do I feel like I hate it even more this time...? Oh- Right.. Harumi. Harumi has been in my mind after Garmadon's defeat. I tried to forget her while doing the resistant thing but after his defeat, I can only think of Harumi. And with Valentine coming up, that just make me feel worse... She tricked me into falling inlove with her, which I still am, kind of? And then she died which filled me with guilt. Her parents could have been alive if I wasn't such a bratty kid before!

    I thought for a while before getting up and walk out. The ninjas has gone first, I did tell them too. We planned to meet up at the cafe for a 'relaxing' time with their lover. Still, I wonder why they dragged me and Cole into this date of theirs, probably not wanting me and Cole to be left out. But this makes me feels worse than being left out! Since Nya was with me the entire time Garmadon ruled, she tried to stop the others from bringing me with them but I said I was fine.

   As I walk through Ninjago city, I see hearts and Valentine decoration everywhere. I was just making my way to the cafe until a bunch of reporter spotted me. Shoot! Usually they don't do anything but today's Valentine day. I tried to run but then more people surronded me. I felt very uncomfortable..

   "Lloyd Garmadon! Green ninja! Since Valentine is coming up, do you have anyone special to spend it with??"

   The reporter said, which made me frown.. special....special...The word 'special' was repeating inside my head. And with people screaming in my ears. 

   'Rumi...'

   Suddenly the nickname that I call Harumi came up, the special nickname. No! Get out of my HEAD! I feel like it's her manipulating me all over again! It's hard to breath, please give me space..

Nya's pov:

   Me and Jay was walking, we went to the cafe already but Lloyd was taking so long, I knew he didn't want to go outside. I hate what you did to my brother, Harumi! Since he was taking so long, me and Jay wanted some fresh air. Then I saw a blonde teenager surrounded by some town people, Lloyd? Lloyd! He looked like he's about to passed out.

   "JAY! THAT'S LLOYD!"

   "Huh?"

   Jay turned around and now he has the same concern face as me. We both ran towards Lloyd.

   "Oh look! The Lightning ninja and the water Ninja is also here! We want to-"

   "Excuse me!"

   The reporter tried to ask us some question but we didn't bother to answer, I just cut her off to go toward Lloyd.

   "Lloyd!"

   I hold him as he was having a panic attack. I tried to calm him down but the voices of everyone was not helping at all.

   "PLEASE STOP TALKING!!"

  Jay yelled, trying to calm the crowd, which worked since now, there was only whispers.

   "Sorry for the interuption, but we gotta go. Please respect our privacy and don't follow us."

   Jay said, everyone was still there but atleast they stopped talking.

   "Lloyd, you okay?"

   Lloyd who is doing okay now, nodded. I spoke to the ninjas through communication.

   "Guys, we're having some problems, we're be there soon."

   "Yo, what's wrong?"

   I heard Cole said then Zane

   "Is everything okay where you are at?"

   "No. I'll tell you when I get there.."

   "Okay.."

    I could tell the guys were concern about what happend, me and Jay was too. We helped Lloyd go to the cafe without any reporters or fans. He was a lot of people's favourite anyways.

______________________________________________________________

   "NYA!"

   I heard everyone yelled in unity, they were about to asked what happen until they saw Lloyd.

   "What happened to him?"

   Kai first asked, running towards Lloyd.

   "He was surrounded with some reporters and fans about some...Valentine things.."

    "Oh..right that girl..."

   Kai answered, didn't really want to say Harumi's name since it may trigger Lloyd even more.

   "I told you not to invite him with us!"

   I yelled, they all looked away.

   "Well...he said he was fine!"

   Cole said, scratching the back of his neck.

   "He lied, bring him to our booth."

   Kai and Jay helped him to the booth and we all sat down. We talked for a bit before Lloyd finally said something:

   "Where are we?"

   I guess he blacked out after the fans thing. We didn't say something, Lloyd snapped back to his regular mind and looked at us.

   "Hey bud, if you want to get back to the monastery, It's fine!"

   Jay offered, trying to make Lloyd feel okay. Lloyd just shook his head and lean back, facing the wall. We looked at each other and continue talking. Well the break ended up great didn't it!