Chapter 1

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz Buzz!

That had been the loud ringtone that had jolted Marinette up. Rubbing her eye, she sluggishly  extended her hand to pick up her phone that laid to the other side of the bed.

"H-Hello", she said slowly with yawns in between.

"Girl get your butt up and come meet us at the park'', said the person at the other end of the phone. It had been Alya and she sounded all riled up. 

"But it is just 6am..'', Marinette grumbled ignorantly. She rested her head back on her pillow preparing to close her eyes again.

''Girl don't tell me you have been sleeping through the entire Christmas. It is freaking 3pm'', Alya said yelling the last bit.

3PM?! Marinette could not believe it. She looked up at her phone and saw the time boldly striking. She could not believe she overslept so hard. That was when the thoughts of the following night had struck her. Or to be more specific earlier that morning.

''A-Adrien'', she said out of breath as his mouth had touched her bare body.

They had been in her room and one thing lead to the other and they started intensely making out. None of them wanted the other to leave. They had been doing that till 2 in the morning. 

"Marinette!", Alya screamed through the phone when she was not hearing her  anymore.

Marinette blushed as she got out of her thoughts. 

"Yeah Yeah 10 minutes. Be there'', she said in incomplete sentences and smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah hurry your boyfriend Luka is also here. You cannot keep him waiting '', Alya said and cut the call.

Shoot Luka. He is gonna be there too? Now she was contemplating on whether to go or not. It'd be too awkward. On the contrary too, it was Christmas and everyone of her classmate would probably be there. They'd ask may questions if she did not go. Not to mention, Alya was already expecting her. 

She sighed and decided to go. She could also use that opportunity to tell Alya of her unfortunate breakup with Luka. 

She had gotten ready and had gone downstairs. Her parents as usual had been really busy with the bakery. On Christmas, most families came to take treats from the bakery. 

"Bonjour Mama. Bonjour Papa", she had said to the both of them while placing kisses on their cheeks simultaneously. 

"Oh and Joyeux noel", she said in addition. 

She explained to them that she was going to the park to meet up with the rest of her classmates also. 

''Have Fun Marinette but don't stay there too late Grandma is coming over tonight", Tom said. 

She nodded and smiled widely. Her grandmother would probably get her a gift. 

"Marinette before you go. I hope you are okay", her mom asked due to the incident that had happened yesterday. 

''Why won't I be?", Marinette asked

"Luka?", her mom said. 

"He made his choice mom and honestly I am over it. ''

"When you come back I still want to talk to you though", her mom said still not convinced. 

Marinette nodded. 

"If only you know how I  have already moved on", Marinette thought to herself. 

"Hey. No fair you girls get to have girl talks", Tom pouted crossing his arms.