Personal Fuck Hole

No one POV

"Shoto! You shouldn't-

"No, take it. I know things are tough for you right now. I just want to be with you every step of the way."

Momo looked at her boyfriend and then looked back at the envelope of money, a few tears forming in her eyes. She kissed the boy softly, their lips caressing each other and their hands conjoining.

"I'll never forget this honey."

"Don't mention it."

Momo Yaoyorozu is a college student attending UA university with her boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki. She got in with a scholar ship, but despite that times are rough for her. Her parents are very deep in debt, and it's only increasing by the day.

She's taken several jobs to try and help but in the end she ends up fired due to lack of sleep, or tardiness, or many other things.

She struggles to keep up with most of her classes due to not having enough time, but she was academically brilliant despite that.

"I'm sorry but I have to get going. I'll text you when I get home, ok?"

Shoto nodded before waving her goodbye, Momo walking off and waving as well. She quickly headed home and began to fill out more applications for jobs, frustrating as it was she needed to do so.

However a phone call interrupted her. She looked down at her phone to see it was her dad, to which she sighed but answered.

"Yes...father?"

"Momo...sweetie. We need to talk."

Momo let out a shaky breath.

Her father only spoke to her when he needed something. So she wasn't expecting anything good.

"What is it?"

"Dear. I'm sure you know this, but our debt isn't decreasing any time soon. Your mother and I...we've come to an agreement with our debtor that would get us in the clear."

Momo let out a silent yet confused sigh, she was confused on what could possibly happen for their debt to vanish. She didn't know the exact number but she was certain it was in the hundred thousands, possibly even the millions.

"What agreement?"

"You will work for him as a maid, as exclusive his property. You will do as he wishes whenever and wherever no matter what. He says after a month, you can be free and we will be free."

My blood ran cold as my entire body began to shake in pure rage and fear. I felt utterly disgusted and betrayed, a twisted feeling began to swirl inside of me.

"Y-You sold me off...?"

"It's just for a month sweetie, it's no big deal. You should be proud to help your parents."

Momo clenched her fist in frustration while biting her lip.

"You don't even know what I go through to help you two...I...understand. If you send me the address I'll head over there right away."

"That's my girl. You'll also be staying over there for the time being, so pack your things. Bye."

Timeskip

Momo arrived at the location with a suitcase at her side and a sad yet stern look on her face. She rung the doorbell and waited in anticipation as she heard footsteps heading to the door.