Story idea #1

Imagine this....

MC (Main Character) has fallen in love with a stranger they meet at a park around midnight.

MC was having on of the most horrible nights in their life. They had gotten dumped by their partner of 5 years, they got fired after accidentally spilling burning hot coffee on their company's CEO, and to put the cherry on top... Their uncle aka their only living family member and BFF had died from a car crash last week.

MC stumbled out of the bar and sat on a bench and cried and cried until... They appeared, a extremely attractive figure approached them. MC being the talkative drunk they are, started a conversation with the stranger. The stranger seemed confused at first but then slowly and very awkwardly started to talk back to MC. MC was amazed by the strangers beauty so they got a bit flirty. The stranger was flushed and seemed lost in thought before they grabbed MC and walked them to their apartment. MC gave them their number and entered their apartment complex. Only to pass out as soon as they got home.

When MC woke up the only thing on their mind was the attractive stranger. Completely forgetting some very important things like their uncle's funeral, job searching, and how the heck the stranger knew where they lived

A few days passed and MC was leaving a job interview they were pretty confident about. As they walked they felt a slight vibration in their pocket, only to reach in and see a call from an unknown number. As soon as they picked up the call they immediately recognized the angelic voice on the other line. It was the stranger!

Soon after MC and the stranger went on many dates and soon they started to date! Things seemed ok until odd things would happen all around them. Things like their uncle's funeral costs miraculously getting paid, the unshakable feeling of being watched 24/7, small dead animals appearing mysteriously Infront of their bedroom door. Oh! Who could forget the near death experienced every other day?

MC is feeling quite uneasy about it all, but who could be sad when their around their extremely unnormal, shady, loving partner? Everything I going to be ok! Or is it?

What MC doesn't know is that it isn't all a big coincidence... All does car accidents that have been happening around them are targeted, that rabid dog that appeared infront of their work place just at the time they were going home was set loose there just for them. Who could be doing this and why?

Why the god of destiny of course! How else is he going to get the (god/goddess) of death to do their job and stop fiddling with that stupid human that they were supposed to kill.

MC soon gets sucked into the world of lies and gods. Who knows what will happen. Maybe they will see that their loving partner isn't so loving and maybe a bit more blood thirsty or they will accept their offer and rule the underworld together but at the price of their humanity and freedom.

This is giving lore Olympus vibes for some reason. I've never read lore Olympus but it kinda gives off those vibes lol