Chapter 1: The Demon Realm

After many years of training it was finally time to put his training to the test. A test of power. Will he be able to [rove to his dad that he can control his powers and put his feelings aside to achieve the full potential of his abilities?

A teenage boy with silver hair was in what looks to be a training room when a lady with blondish brown hair walks in. She's wearing a black leather crop top with black leather pants to match.

"Nero, you dad wishes to see you in his chambers. So come on." She says before walking out of the room.

The boy takes a break as he sighs before following her out of the room.

"My love, our son is here." She said as she smiled wrapping her arms around the man's neck.

"Alright, send him in." The man said as he stood up showing he was dressed in black pants and a dark blue trench coat.

"Nero, come in."

The boy walks in dressed in his slashed up black jeans and shirtless showing off his six pack abs and all the scars he's gotten from training.

"You wanted to see me, dad?"

"Yes, my dear son. It is time to test you. You have been training for years and now it's time to put that training to a test. A test to see if you can truly control the demons."

"Why? Dealing with them are boring. Also isn't that your thing to do?" He spoke with a little bit of an attitude.

"Yes, But if you are going to rule over after me you must be able to control them yourself." The man said with a smile.

"Fine. When do I start?"

"It begins now. Demons have been relased into the world of the humans. It's your job to bring them back before your uncle can kill them. Understand?"

"Yes, father. I understand my test." He said with a sigh.

"Then begone, my son." With a snap of his fingers he was shimmered into the world of humans.

"Vergil, my love. Do you really think he is ready?"

"I do not fully know. But I hope so. He should be after all these years." Vergil said with a sigh.

*****Hey everyone sorry about the change. I got to rereading through it and realized it wasn't very good. So i rewrote it and added more details to it. Hope you enjoy!*****