🎗 Chapter 1 🎗

.......

Author pov

The wind blow the hairs smoothly to one direction as a head poped out of the window of the Car..
Sitting there elegantly was non other than Eileen Petrov - the only daughter of the mr. Petrov who works as a priest  in a church.!
She used to lives with her father and had a happy life. Her mother died when she was born which resulted many asault from students in her previous school who bullied her because of not having a mother or not getting a mother's love.
But she was never sad about this as she had got everything from her dad. He fulfill her all dreams without any hesitation.!

And now as she has entered to Highschool she needs to get better education thats why her father has sent her to This new Place Haristrod which she never heard before.!
There she is going to stay with some old acquaintances of her dad whome he as trusted for many years!

And that's why right now she is sitting in the car going towards their home.!!

-------------------

The car made a sound of scrreched and came to a stop. Eileen opened her eyes as she was having a little nap waiting patiently to reach her new so called house with utmost strangers.

She opened the door of the car and helding her shoulder bag came out.! Waiting for driver to keep out her accessories and other bags.

' It more like a Mansion!' She thought eyes on the big 3 manors house which look likes the owner of richie!

After some good hesitation rang the doorbell near the big gates. And the voice came " how may I help you miss."

She looked at the camera above and said " hello. My name is Eileen Petrov daught- " before she could complete the gate opened and the voice interrupted her " Oh hello Young miss. Please come inside ! The driver will help you carry your luggage! "

With a confirmed note she entered Inside the house.. unaware of what actually waiting for her.!!

As she was walking through the main driveway she could notice a large water Fountain decorated beautifully! It was a beautiful place filled with flowers and small bushes beside the driveway.

Her eyes were roaming everywhere untill she saw bats hanging backwards over the main doors!
Her eyes got wide untill those bats flee away when the large door opened making her scream softly!!

' Damn what was that!' Before she could think further The man in his 70's came forward " hello I am butler wan! You can come inside miss Petrov" he said in a polite way while making the gesture to welcome her.
"Thank you Sir Wan. !" With this she finally entered the mansion.!
But nothing could be seen in the house as darkness was what spread all over!

"Please wait here for a moment till then I will call Masters and Mistress to greet upon you.! And I will ask maids to arrange your room"  He said and went away from there.
Leaving Eileen to watch the house in dark with the tiny Ray's that came from the sun outside.

She walked further not knowing where untill she saw a big room filled with tables couches and many things which made her realize it's a living room.
Looking intensely she found a handsome young man sleeping there..! He was looking with the height of 183 and his handsome face look calmness. He had Dark blue hairs falling on his face.! He had the look which was not less than a Greek god.
'Maybe one of the owner of this house'

She was walked near the couches to take a sit and wait till the butler came with the other owners of the house. Taking the place there she noticed something strange! The young man is looking pale and looks like a corpse.
Her eyes went wide and she ran towards him. Keeping her hands on his chest to see if whatever she is thinking gets her wrong.!!
And to her acknowledgement she was right! He is not breathing. Lying there with a dead body

"Oh my Dear lord!" Eileen exclaimed being terrified of what she saw here. Suddenly then

"Ahhh... who the fuk is here!?" Came the hoard voice ! She could see the young man's handsome face making face of being irritated by her presence.
She was more to shock as if death is welcoming her. Untill she saw him flicked open his eyes in a second.!

Those eyes blood red !! That's when Eileen screamed making him put his hands on his own ears !

"What's happening here!" Came the loud voice behind her and she turned to look a young lady in white dress. Her hair color looks the color of dark brown mixes with blue. And she has mature style!

"Did you bully her hmm?" She asked the young man in a stern voice to which he shakes is head. And opened his mouth to say something

"She is the one who woke me up from my precious sleep." He said being a but angry and looking at Eileen as if she she has stolen his precious car.

"I - I am so- sorry! I thought he- he was dead" Eileen stammered while remembering the the incident .

"Heh I he was dead?? Hahaha" the laughing sound from another boy who was suddenly sitting there on next couch.! This guy had a blonde hair and looks handsome as him. His facial were same as The young man sleeping here before some mintues had.

"Damn dont laugh Carol !! It's not that i am - " before the man in blue hairs could continue The lady interrupted.

"THAT'S ENOUGH !!"
"Before you guys starts bickering I want you both to meet Eileen Petrov here."

"Hello ! It's great to meet you guys ( as if) and I hope you all would take care of me." Eileen said with a smile.

"Myself Serena Dhampir! And this here my brother is Stephen Dhampir !"
That's when a Young man with same hair color as her came. He was good looking too.!

"Hey girl" he said and went to sit down beside Carol.

"This here blondie is Carolus Vlad but we call him Carol."
That's when carol wave his hand to get attentions.

"And here not the least is- " before she could continue.. he interrupted

"The hell with my name"

_________________