one

"I can handle myself thank you!!! You don't need to be so!! Good Strange because I know why you always save me!!!!" I shouted to Strange we just finished our mission
"You always save me because you think that I'm useless!!! You think that I'm not strong enough!!! I'm stronger than you asshole!!!"

"Ohh!!! Really?? Cause last time I checked you almost die out there!!! You almost got killed because you never fallow tha instructions!!!! That Fury told you to do it!!!"
Strange shouted back at me
"Your mission was to put the civilians in sefty... But what you did?!! You run away from them and you make a show!!! Good thing Wanda was there to take care of the civilians... If She wasn't there and you left, I don't know what will happened to them!!!"

"So you care about the people now? I thought the great DOCTOR STEPHEN STRANGE. doesn't have a heart?" I said

"THAT'S ENOUGH YOU TWO!!!!" Fury shouted to us I looked at Strange and he looked at me I rolled my eyes and went to my room

When I became one of the Avengers my life changed a lot, I saved so many lives and I'm really close to everyone in the team... Actually most of them except for the great Dr. Strange, the gods know how much I really hate him!!! He is always so moody when I make a joke he would never laugh there is something really wrong with him.... But my other side of me... I really like him, like he looks handsome, there was one time that we were both in training and he was shirtless!!!! And damn his abs were so fine....and his voice  fuck!!! But still his an asshole!!! If I sat with him he would stand up and leave the room, like his avoiding me... He hates me so I hate him too... every time Fury or Tony have a meeting we find ourselves fighting. He always makes me angered but sometimes when we are fighting, and look at his gorgeous eyes I forget my words and just walk away.....

"Y/n!! Dinner is ready!!" I heard Nat said behind my door.

"Coming!" I said, I put my t-shirt on and went to the kitchen. I saw every one there but no Stephen around... 
"What's for dinner guys!!"

"Well I was lazy to cook today so... Tony order the food" Wanda said

"I ordered pizza" Tony said

"I'm glad Strange is not here.... We wouldn't enjoy our dinner  tonight if he was here" I said and a small laugh "am I right?"

"Well to be honest Y/n your the one who always strat a fight.... And Strange is out on a date" Stave said

"What?!!" I said a little hurt... Wait what?!!! I only have a little crush on him but why does it make me.... Jelouse
"I mean... Seriously? Who on earth would fall for him? His an asshole!!"

"Well guess what...his date is not from here..." Wanda said I look at her confused
"Before Strange went out I read his mind... The girl that his put with is from another univers who.. and also a powerful sorceress.. her name is... Chole?.... Ohh no it's Clea..." Wanda explain.

"Ohh..." I said in a said tone...

"You okay?" Tony ask me

"Why won't I" I said and give him a smile..

After I finish my dinner, I went back to my room and took a book.. but someone knock to my door.

"Hey... It's Tony can I come in?"

"Yess you can" I said he went inside and close the door

"You okay? You look off..." He said

"Why do you say that?"
While he took my chair on my reading table..

"Well you didn't eat much, you left when you were finished... And I know that pizza is you favorite.. you always smile while eating it but, earlier you didn't.... It's not you..." Tony said
I look down  and put my book away