1 | screwed

-Autumns POV-

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm clock at 6:30 a.m. Waking up today was the toughest thing I had to do. Moving day.
Sadly my dad had to relocate his job to Toronto. Which meant, leaving all my friends and everyone behind.

***

"C'mon Autumn, we're going to miss our flight". My dad shouted as he brought our luggage in the car.
"Don't see the problem with that,"
I joke.
"Do we really have to move?"
"Yes, we do. Now let's go. Hurry!" He says while directing me into the car.

***

We were half way through the flight and I've literally never been so bored in my life. This kid behind kept kicking my seat the entire flight, causing pain in my back. I decided it would be best if I stood up to go to the bathroom just to kill some time. Right when I got up the plane shook a little which made me stumble and trip on my foot. My own goddamn foot. It then got caught in the seat and I felt myself bump into someone's chest, feeling their heartbeat racing very quickly.
"Oh I'm so so-" I look up and instantly lock eyes with him. He was hot.
"Don't be, it was my fault anyway" he responded, letting go of his grip on my waist and helping me get my foot out. We stood there for a brief 5 seconds. Both of us standing in the middle of the hall. Inches away from his body.
"Anyways thanks" I turn around, trying to break the silence and make my way to the bathroom.

"Wait-" he says. Forcing me to turn back to him and look into his eyes once more. Urgh those eyes.
"You know, the least you can do is probably give me your number" he flirts, while raising an eyebrow forcing me to blush.
"Why would I give a random stranger my number?" I responded.
"Okay.. can I give you mine?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck. I nod as he pulls out a pen and reaches out for my arm and begins to write on it.
"So text me sometime?" He says as he walks back and winks at me, sending me butterflies. Damn this boy has got me screwed.

***

(A/N)
Sorry if this is boring but I have great ideas planned and really good drama/plot twists coming up!!
So in this book Shawn is a singer and he's not quite famous yet. I sorta picture Autumn as Barbra Palvin or Madison Beer, just to give you a little idea. So bare with me for like 2-3 chapters and that's when shit really happens k? Bye, love youuuu