Accident

PD (Bang PD's) POV:
Today, BTS had a free day, and the workload was light. There was a photoshoot for TXT and some paperwork to handle. Suddenly, my assistant Lee came in, looking panicked.

PD: Lee, what happened? Why are you so upset? Did RM cause another fire accident in the dorm kitchen?

AST: No, sir, it's not that. There's something serious...

PD: Is Jin fighting with TXT, claiming they are trying to steal JK again?

AST: No, it's not that either. It's worse...

PD: Wait, let me guess, Yoongi and Tae had a fight over Yeontan tearing his socks?

AST: I wish it was that simple, but it's really serious. Pd nim pls see this NEWS * extremely worried voice *

PD: Okay, calm down. Just show me the news, and I'll understand.

[PD watches the news and realizes the seriousness of the situation]

PD: This can't be true... Lee, are you sure?

AST: I'm afraid it is PD Nim.

PD: (deep sigh) Alright, make sure the members don't know about this yet. Call Manager Sejin and tighten security.

AST: Yes, sir. I'll take their phones and gather more information before we tell them.

PD: Good. Do that.

[Bangtan Dorm]

J-Hope's POV:
Finally, a holiday! No concerts or photoshoots for two weeks. I went downstairs, and Jin was watching a movie while Namjoon and Yoongi were probably in the music room. Then, someone rang the doorbell.

* Who could it be? *

I went and opened the door only to meet with Sejin hyung, our manager .

Jhope: hyung, what happened? You are here and that too on holiday?

Sejin: Call the boys. I hope i have something to say.

The boys came down slowly one by one.

They realize Taehyung is missing]

J-Hope: Where's Taehyung?

RM: He went to Daegu to visit his parents. He informed Jin and Jimin earlier. Anhway, why are you here, hyungs?

SeJin: Mr. Lee asked me to bring you all immediately, and I don't know the reason.

Jk: What!!? But hyung its our holiday they can't just call us suddenly like this and on top of that taehyung has already started his departure to his hometown can't we postpone this?

Sejin: I'm afraid we can't postpone the meeting; it seems something serious is happening at the company.

[BTS reaches Big Hit Entertainment and sees a massive crowd and media presence]

J-Hope: What's going on here? Why is the media here?

Sejin: I don't know, but i think it's serious. PD Nim will explain everything. * lil worried *

They reached the lobby through back side parking but suddenly a staff asked us to give our phones and said we won't get until pd nim says we can.

Jim: You can't cease our phone at least give us reason on what's happening

The staff was quiet for a moment and then said

Staff: i am afraid i can't, but pd nim will meet u in the meeting room in a few minutes. Please follow the orders

[They reluctantly give their phones to the staff and head to the meeting room]

Sejin hyung was called to pd nim office, so only we were there wondering what's happening...