𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙮, pablo

❝ don't get sad, get even. ❞
⇄ ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹ ↻

I sprint my way back home. I only stop when I'm in front of my door, getting my keys out of my pocket. I unlock the door and enter the living only to see Pedri sat comfortable on my couch with his dirty feet up on my coffee table, watching tv.

"What happened?" He asks, muting the tv and putting his feet back on the floor, looking at me.

"Get up we're going back to New York." Is the only thing I tell him as I grab my wallet.

· · • ··

"The little bitch forced her to break up with you!?" Olive says. We just landed in NYC and since I know no one here and a cab isn't really an option, I texted Olive to come get us. Besides, she's scary, smart and threatening. She'll be useful.

Pedri and I are now in her car. Actually, Isabel's car. I don't even know if Olive owns her own car, I've only seen her drive Isabel's.

I explained to Pedri everything on the ride to the airport. Now, I've explained everything to Liv on the ride back from the airport.

"Yeah, basically." I answer Olive.

"And what's your plan now?" She questions, looking at me for a second before looking back at the road.

"I haven't exactly thought it through. Anger just took over me and I'm more than ready to beat up the guy right now though that might end my career which Isabel clearly doesn't want." I blabber. "But you're smart." I point.

"And terrifying." Pedri joins in on the conversation.

"And you love it." She smirks, looking through her rear-view mirror, mostly at Pedri's comment which causes him to roll his eyes.

"Is that what he told you when you two were making out?" I bring a bit of sarcasm into the conversation recalling their drunk make out night, but apparently neither of them enjoy it.

"You told him!?" I'm pretty sure she would've tore his hair off of his head if she wasn't driving right now.

"I didn't want to! He saw us!" The poor guy defends himself as I laugh to myself.

"What!?" Her yelling gets to a louder level I didn't think was possible. "He saw us having sex!?" Olive freaks out looking back at Pedri in the rear-view mirror for too long a time which causes her to almost crash into someone but the other person honks as both of them try to avoid the disaster.

"No! Just making out!" Pedri explains to her.

"You two had sex?" This conversation just took an immense turn. "You told me you just made out while being drunk!" I turn to look at Pedri in the backseat who just let himself fall on his back.

"You freaked out when I told you we made out! What would you have done if I told you I was inside her!"

"Language!" Olive yells out again.

"Sorry." He rolls his eyes again. "Made love to her." He corrects himself only earning a death stare from the woman he apparently had sex with.

"Oh my God. Get there faster please." I beg of Liv.

"Believe me, I'm trying." She answers and I feel her hit the gas pedal even faster.