Chapter 1

Avrey

"OK! We are getting your laid tonight!" Claire announced, grabbing the tissue box from my hands."No more crying!"

I sniffle, glancing at her from my position from my bed. She started her rummage through my closet.

"I just found out I got cheated on, I don't think I'm in the right mind set for sex." I said.

The day before I had received a message from a woman, Abigail, stating that she's had been dating my boyfriend. She was kind enough to send month of screenshots and hotel receipts and everything else I needed to see how my now ex really is. Abigail had no idea about me but saw message from me to my ex and decided to snoop on his phone. Which how she found me.

So I confronted my ex, Alex, which caused a huge fight. He ended up admiting everything.

So I guess my 6 years with him ment nothing.

I dug bitterly into my ice cream. The wonderful taste of cookies and cream barely making my mood better.

Felt something soft hit my head. Claire had thrown one of my favorite dresses at me. A cute little black dress, one I haven't worn since before Alex. He never liked me wearing it since it was 'too distracting' and guys would stare at me in it.

"Go put it on!" Claire snatched my ice cream walking back into the kitchen.

Which is how I ended up at some 'up and coming' club according to Claire. We pre drank before we got there and with a couple more drink I could feel myself relax, at least a bit.

Maybe a bit to much.

I promised myself not to do anything stupid before we left. But I was pretty sure the very attractive man who bought me a drink wasn't named 'anything stupid'.

Claire had abandoned me, grinding against someone on the dance floor. And normally having some guy hit on me at a bar is just uncomfortable. But maybe it was the alcohol, or his charming smile. But something about him just seemed safe and comforting. Or maybe I just am terribly heartbroken.

Either way, nothing could stop him taking me the back of the club, in the hallway. His lips finding mine easily. I lightly shoved his chest, back against the wall. My hands drifted down undoing the restrictive belt.

I dropped to my knees, maybe a bit to eager. He clearly noticed to with a small chuckle vibrating from him as he watched. Looking up I couldn't even be mad for it. Man looks like he came from every romance novel ever. His confidence as he peered down to me made me even wetter. He knew what he was doing to me.

Finally removing his pants I palmer the buldge in his boxers. I could barely hear his moans over the loud music  i needed him to be louder.  My fingers latched onto his waistband and pulled down. My mouth immediately welcomed him in. Almost regretfully though, I was close to choking on the size of him.

My very friendly big stranger graciously started to hold my hair, slowly face fucking me. His moans now just barely louder then the clubs music. And I new knew I could be this wet.

"Fuck, you are handling me so well, such a good girl for me," my hips grind into nothing at his words.

My nails brusing the sides of his hips. One hand slides down his toned thighs making way down to my own wet core.

He quickly pulls my head back, releasing his cock from my mouth. His dark eyes lock with mine.

The dim lighting of the club made it hard to see but I could see his full silhouette. He was extremely tall definitely 6'4" at least. His black suit more disheveled then when he met me at the bar 30 minutes ago. The white shirt unbuttoned leaving his well toned body exposed. Black curls framing his face perfectly. I'd believe him if he said he sold his soul for his body.

"Don't touch yourself," he said with a smirk, "but don't worry baby I'll make sure you cum at least 2 more times then I do."

He winked and guided me back to his cock. I moaned at the thickness, barely taking it all in. Hand moving back to his hip for more support.

"Atta girl, so good for listening to me," his moans go straight in-between my legs.

His pace turned sloppy, his moaning only got louder. His hand tightened against my hair. I was at complete mercy to this man.

And God I loved it.

With a string of swears as I could feel him release at the back of my throat. His grasp on my hair slowly loosened as his high faded. I slowly took him out, licking the cum off his shift. So cock drunk and just wishing he would call me another nickname again.

As his breathing steady, he leaned down grabbing my chin. Making me look up into his dark green eyes, I could feel some sort of tenderness. Slowly he moved his thumb back and forth against my bottom lip. We shared a brief pause of what felt like comfort.

There was something about this man that drew a familiar feeling I couldn't quite place. Something of a safe and protected feeling. As if he wasn't some stranger I just met tonight. Someone I've known for a long time.

He kneeled down, one hand on my wait and the other still directing my face. He moved us in sync, I moaned as his lips felt mine. Small and light kisses turned heavier and longer. My arms wrapped around his broad shoulders. Grabbing my ass he quickly stood up, his lips still locked with mine as I wrapped my lags around his waist.

I heard a click of a door open then close. I moved down his neck slowly, decorating him with small hickies and lipsticks. The room fills with the sound of paper and random object hit the floor. He placed me down onto what felt like a desk.

"Fuck," he said, "made me feel so fucking good baby I promise you won't be able to walk out of here normally."

I very much liked that promise.