1

Looking over the case files that laid sprawled all over my desk. A soft sigh emerges from my lips as I take both my hands placing them up to either side of my head. Rubbing my temples slowly, I frown staring at the files. The murders kept piling up, and none of them made sense. They were all based around horror movies.

Horror movies, in which I loved. So, it should be easy, huh? Easy to figure out. But it wasn't. Ever who was portraying these movies into a murdering spree, it was getting out of hand. Leaning back into the office chair, I sigh glancing up as the chief of police walks in. "Am I intruding?" He questions.

"What can I do you for, Chief Black?" I question.

"My brother." He informs me causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Your brother?" I ask rising from my seat. "Ian Black the psychiatrist?" I question him.

"Yes." He states. "Ian was telling me about this patient." He looks at me.

"Ok for one, that is against patient rights." I cross my arms. "What about this patient that it's so important for him to break the law?" I ask.

"He says this patient keeps having dreams. And then when he mentions, murders happen. Same place, same killing ways." He looks at me.

"Ok, that has nothing to do with this case. I am sorry but your brother is a little out there." I sigh.

"Miss. Starnes I am telling you." He looks at me.

"I am telling you." I pause. "Tell your brother to stop breaking the law. Or my big. Bad. FBI. Ass is coming after him." I snap. "Now if you'll excuse me. I need to clean this mess up before my date." I sigh.

Watching him hesitate a moment, before finally leaving. I walk to the door pushing it up. Putting the files into my briefcase, I walk over grabbing my belongings. It isn't long till I am in the main lobby of the FBI headquarters, and heading towards the parking garage. Once at my car, I unlock it, getting in, and heading home. Tonight, I had to look amazing. This date was the date of dates if you want to say. Especially since it was my four year anniversary with my boyfriend...