CT. 1

I  walked slowly in the dark room..

The room was too dark for me see where i was going...

But how do i get into this room..
I look around... Lots of thought rush through my head...

"Heyyyy..."

I heard a call but i couldn't get which side it came from as the room echoed at the noise..
I tried to feel the wall if i could see something to rest on or trace to the door.

I went backwards, forward and both left and right but i couldn't fell anything.

I heard a creaking sound and stopped, i was scared.

"Who's there...?!" I asked, No reply!
My heart beat faster than usual.

I look around me and i saw two glowing red balls side by side at the far end of the room...

"Who's that?!, show yourself!" I cried.
I was really scared.

"Youuu....!!!"  A voice said, the word vanished almost immediately as it came

"Whoever you are, pls come out and show yourself!" I cried, this time showing my fear..

Someone chuckled behind me, i turned and i saw my image, my very own self...(shockingly)

The image stood there smiling at me widely.

Immediately my mom came out from a dark corner of the room with a cooking spoon on her hand, she stretched it to hit me but i grabbed her hand

"Go and wash your clothes!" She said.
i smirked and drop her arm aggressively almost making her fall and i ran away laughing wickedly..

I felt somewhat happy doing that, i don't know where the feeling came from.

she stood up angrily..
"May God have mercy on you!" She prayed and went back Into the dark.

My image stared at me laughing widely.
I don't know whether to laugh with him or not.

" Do you want to leave here?!" He asked me

I nodded timidly, trying to look sorry.
He pointed behind me...

"That is the way to the end of your problems" He said and turn away, walking into the dark...

I turned towards his the direction he indicated and a door i didn't notice earlier was there with strange noise coming from it..
A red stage light shone from it and smoke from gasses was flowing slowly out of the room behind the door.

I hesitated at first, the room looks too dangerous to enter but on a second thought....

(I mean who doesn't want to end their problems...)

i walked timidly towards the door, the closer i get, the more the hissing noises from it gets louder.

A hand stretched from within the door and gesture for me to enter..
I withdrew myself and look around the room...

"Pls who are you...?!" i asked "...and how do i get out of here?!"

"Come in and get the answers to your problems, the outside ain't safe to you...!" A voice said from inside the room..

"Can you show your face pls?!" I asked

"If you really want to see me, come in!, The outside world isn't conducive for either of us...!"

I reach out for the door knob and i stopped..
I thought i heard people crying in anguish...

"Come..!!!" The voice came again..

I touched the door knob and i felt wicked!, i felt angry!, hatred! and i felt proud!, i don't know who or what I felt those things for but i felt hot, pure hatred for life!

I pulled the door slowly and i heard roaring  and thunder Striking and horns blaring loudly..., i look up a door open at the far end of the room, light shinning brightly than you could ever imagine...

The red door open suddenly and men rushed out angrily hissing and cursing..

On the other side, men came out to but looking calm and their clothes shone brightly as the sun...

I felt someone held  closely saying softly into my ears

"Fear not, i am with you always!"

i felt calm and happy for the first time in this strange world...
But then my left hand side was burning hot and anger filled that part of me and i hear the words...

"Ignore him, come with me and i will you wealth and fame, and you will rule this world with me!"

I felt strange at the word...
In my mind i was thinking, this guy on my left will change my story...

I was beginning to feel sleepy...

I look up and saw a huge sword burning red with flames flying towards my side...

No time to think!

Before i could move or escape, darkness enveloped me and i pass out...

Whose side was i pushed into?!!!

TBC..

Follow, like, comment and share...