Selever x Short! Reader

On a beautiful morning at the church this Sunday, the rays of the bright sun were beaming through the windows were clearly visible as you walk through the massive church.

It was still early in the morning, so you had decided to take a stroll around while waiting for the others to arrive.

You were occupied on taking in the breeze around the church, gazing up at the window mesmerized by the sun that's peeking as it was still silent around you.

Suddenly, someone caught your attention as his heels were tapping on the floor. You turned your body towards him and your cheeks began to heat up at your sight.

It was Selever, waving a hand at you as he steps forward to your way. " Early bird, I see. " He chuckled, suddenly pinning you against the wall gently while he's towering over your size.

His sudden movement made your heart race, you tried to avoid his gaze by looking down while holding your hands together on your chests.

" Good morning, Selever- " You mumbled, now beginning to blush furiously. He pretended that he didn't hear you as an excuse to slide his hand on your chin and lifts it up towards him so you could face him directly.

" Sorry, what was that? " He teased you, suddenly chuckling at his own movements and it was making you feel embarrassed.

" I said, good morning. " You tried to speak it out loud, furrowing your eyebrows as you were now beginning to get awkward and nervous.

" Good morning to you too, my dear. " Selever smirked, pinching your cheek after releasing your chin on his hand and begins to pat you.

" I'm glad to see you. " He added, caressing your hair gently with his slender fingers. You were speechless and bothered at the fact that he's much taller than you.

Selever slid his other hand on your waist and pulls you close to him, giving you a warm embrace. You hesitantly place your arms around him as well and you could feel his body figure.

Before Selever do anything else, you pulled away and bows at him slightly. Your face was now blushing intensely as you excuse yourself outside for fresh air.

He just smiled as he watched you go through the massive doors awkwardly, waving at you before placing his hands back into his pockets.

Hour later, the service carried on but you couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier between both of you. You can feel and notice his gaze sometimes while Sarvente was at the front, occupied on talking. You can even accidentally make an eye contact with him.

" What a cutie. "