059

"Sir, wake up."

"Excuse me, sir. Please, wake up now."

"Uh? Who are you?"

"What? Please wake up. You're already in Daegu. The car would be out of gas. I need to drive back to Seoul, too. Ma'am, can you wake up now?" The driver tapped NaYeon's cheek this time.

"Yah, I'm up." NaYeon whined and opened her eyes.

"It's still dark. Let me sleep." She mumbled and closed her eyes again.

"Shit...NaYeon, wake up. We're already here." JeongYeon shook her when she remembered what they were up to.

"Where?"

"Get out first. I'll tell you." She jumped out and ran toward NaYeon's side.

"JeongYeon..."

"Come out. We don't have time." JeongYeon carefully pulled NaYeon out from the car.

The driver took their luggage out from the trunk and JeongYeon fished out her wallet to pay him while holding the sleepy NaYeon. She then took out the water bottle and sprinkled the water on NaYeon to wake her up. She whined, wiping her face and the driver chuckled on her.

"Are you two siblings? What's the emergency?" He questioned.

"Uh? My grandma is sick." NaYeon spoke.

"Oh, does she live in Daegu? I could have dropped you there but I really can't. The car would be out of gas."

"You could have stopped at the gas station." JeongYeon said, zipping her bag.

"My bad. I didn't realise it. Wait, how about we do this? Let's go back to the gas station then I can drive you to your grandma's place?"

"Why do we need to go back? Isn't there another gas station in the way?" She asked, suspiciously.

"That one is closed. I checked it in my phone."

"No worries. We can go from here. Thank you for the drive, mister." NaYeon bowed.

"But NaYeon..."

"We can manage." She held JeongYeon's hand.

"Okay if you say so. But you'll hardly find any cabs here." He said, looking around.

"He's right. NaYeon, we should go back to the gas station."

"We can go by walking. Thank you for the concern." NaYeon bowed to him again.

"What's wrong with you?" JeongYeon whined, lowly.

"As you wish. Take care." He took his seat and closed the door.

"Thank you so much, sir." They bowed to the driver. He nodded and the cab drove off.

"Im NaYeon, are we really going to walk? Look around yourself."

"We can't take any risk, Jeong. Our hideout can be exposed tomorrow if he gets caught by dad."

"It's four in the morning. Where are we going to find a hotel this time?"

"No way. We're not going to stay in any hotel. We'll be caught soon."

"Then where would we stay in this strange place?" JeongYeon anxiously asked.

"Let's just ask people if they have..."

"Everyone is sleeping, NaYeon."

"Calm down, Yoo JeongYeon. I will find a way."

NaYeon knew JeongYeon was scared but it was annoying her. She herself was scared of the situation they were in. She had left her house few times before but she always had a place in her mind and support from her bodyguards but this was totally a different case for her. She held JeongYeon's hand, walking ahead.